{Chapter 21: Time To Tie the Knot}

Song of the chapter is...

Good times- all time low

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Remington's POV

When Rosslyn went to sleep, I made sure that we stopped at a place that would make sure that I tied the knot. Sam knew about it too, he stopped at a jewelry store. I grabbed my wallet from my bunk, making sure to not wake Rosslyn.

When I got it, Emerson came with me and so did Phil. We looked around and I finally found one ring that would look the best on her. After I paid for it, I went back out to the bus. "Dude, you can do this. Just do it at the end of the show tomorrow." Phil told me.

"I will, but I have to think of a good way to." I told him back.

I took a deep breath and got back on the bus.

Here's to a new life with rosslyn.

Rosslyn's POV

The tour came to an end with a show in their home town, Toronto. When we got back to the states, Remington and I were going to pack our clothes and book a plane.

We would be on our way to Toronto and I'll be starting a new life. Away from all my sws family and other bands. But at least I'll be with Remington and try to at least feel better about my life.

"Thank you Toronto, you have been the fucking best for our homecoming!" Remington said into the mic before he ended the show.

"Before we go, I want to bring a special person out here. She has been with me for a while now, and I feel like I should set things straight. Rosslyn can you please come our here." Remington said into the mic.

I walked out and the crowd went crazy. I gave all the guys a hug and then went back over to Remington. He has the microphone cord wrapped around him and he was shirless. The crowd was silent.

"So rosslyn, when I called your brother to ask if he wanted to make a song, I did not know that you would be there. That song was really hard to record because you kept looking cute. I thought that I would try to talk to you when you went to lunch, so that's what I did. Having lunch with you at burger King was the best.

You told me to not get cocky and I just ignored it. You were so sassy that day, and honesty I was lost for words. It was so fucking hot. You've always told me that you were afraid to date because a idiot broke your heart. I showed you a new way and you followed in my path.

I'm so glad that you followed it because I knew that I would of been able to help you even when it got tough. The best thing that I did was saving you from your cutting. You have been a year free and I am so happy for you. That one night, can't really say what we did but you get it, you covered your stomach like you were scared to show me. But you're beautiful no matter what you look like. Really, you could be binge watching the office with me, you would be in a pair of my sweatpants and a hoodie, and your hair would be a mess, you would still look hot.

I'm willing to die for something beautiful if it means that you are able to stay alive. I'd do anything for you, Rosslyn Quinn. I love you."

Remington handed the mic over to Dan, and he got down on one knee. I covered my mouth with my hands and had tears falling. Dan handed the mic back to Remington, "Baby don't cry, you don't deserve to cry. Please stay with me forever and marry me?" Remington questioned.

I nodded yes and he got up and kissed me. It was a long kiss and the crowd just went crazy. The guys clapped and so did the crew backstage. Remington put the ring on my left ring finger, and hugged me tightly.

Remington let me go and turned towards the crowd, "Thank you guys for being quiet during that. You guys were amazing. Have a safe night!" Remington said before the curtain closed.

We headed back to the bus and I got some clothes packed. But most importantly I went to sleep.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

So I had to tie the knot with them. And yes they've been together for a year now. So on to thank he next chapter! Thank you for all the reads.

Vote and comment your favorite part

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah👌