{Chapter 2: New Song, New Love}

Rosslyn's POV

They did a few more takes on Kellin's part, and then it was time for lunch. Kellin let me take the car to go to burger King. I grabbed the keys and before I left, Remington stopped me. "Hey Rosslyn, can I join you for lunch?" Remington asked coming out of the studio doors, with his sunglasses on.

"Uh, do you like burger king?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I mean who doesn't." Remington answered.

Remington got in the passenger seat and I got in the drivers. I adjusted the seat and then pulled out of the parking spot. I let Remington play music from his phone. He chose to play some Lil Peep. "Hashtag rip lil peep" I said driving to burger King.

Remington brought his hand to his chest and looked at me shocked. "Will you stop! Ahhhh it hurts me!" Remington said fake crying.

"Okay back to other things," I said bringing up another subject, "how's the new song?" I asked.

"Well it's called Ma Chèrie and I think you might actually like it. It's pretty upbeat." Remington answered.

"Get higher is my jam actually. One night kellin played the song and I just danced throughout the house."

"Really," I pulled into the parking lot of burger King, "that sounds like you got a favorite." Remington winked at me.

"Don't get fucking cocky with me, boy." I said parking in a spot.

"I'm not trying to." Remington said getting out once I parked.

I glared at him and got out. We walked into burger King and went to go order. "I am paying" Remington said taking out his wallet.

"You are getting cocky! My brother is going to kill you." I exclaimed.

Remington rolled his eyes and continued with paying for lunch.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Sorry this one is short, I couldn't really think of a good idea after they ate lunch. But anyway... hope you loved it!