{Chapter 35: After Tour}

Rosslyn's POV

Remington came back two months later, and it was time for Mykie to start her fourth grade year. But I didn't actually tell MJ when Remington was coming back.

"Mykie, you can go wait in the living room for your surprise." I told her, finishing the dishes.

"Ugh, okay. It better be a good one." Mykie groaned.

She went out to the living room, and I pulled out my phone to check my messages and to record Rem's homecoming.

From Rem ❤🌹: I am outside the door

I closed my messages and turned on my camera. I started to film mykie's reaction to Rem.

Remington walked in and Mykie had a bright smile grow on her face.

"Hey MJ, I'm back" Remington said putting his bags down and holding out his arms.

Mykie ran to him and engulfed him in one of her bear hugs.

"I miss you so much!" She exclaimed.

I turned off my camera and went over to Remington. Mykie let him go and Remington came over to me.

"Hey baby" He said hugging me.

"Oh my god! Can you guys just get married already?" Mykie asked, throwing her hands up in the air, "this is the first time that I will say this, and I think that this is the only time a kid has said this. But you guys are cute, and I want you guys to get married."

Remignton and I looked at each other, and then I looked down at Mykie.

"Well Mykie, thank you for reminding me, Rosslyn," Remington got down on one knee and pulled out a black box, "we have been together for so many years and I want to spend even more with you and our beautiful daughter. I fucking love you so much. Will you, Rosslyn Jean Quinn, marry me?" Remington asked.

I was speechless, until Mykie bumped my arm with her elbow, "Yes I will" I answered.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Okay so now this is the end of book 1.

I promise a squel will be out soon, but I'm busy with my imagines book and my soon to be alex gaskarth adoption story.

It has a twist, you'll probably get the twist when you leaned about how Lexington looks

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌