{Chapter 24: Long Flight Home}

Song of the chapter is...

Painting Flowers- All Time Low

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosslyn's POV

We got our seats on the plane. Remington got the window seat and I was in the middle seat. Emerson got the seat by the walkway. I cuddled up to Remington and held onto his arm. My legs went across his lap and Remington held them up. He had his hand on my thigh.

I put my earbuds in and got some sleep. This was going to be a long flight home.

*time skip*

The plane landed five hours later. Remington woke me up and we got off. We waited for our bags, and when we got them, Remington's mom picked us up.

"Thanks mom" Remington said as he got in the back seat with me.

Emerson got in the front seat, "Hey I'd do anything for my boys." Remington's mom said.

"Sorry I haven't met you yet, I'm Mrs. Krop." Mrs. Knop said with a kind smile looking back at me.

"I'm Rosslyn Quinn" I told her.

"Nice to meet you Rosslyn."

I smiled at her and then looked at Remington. I messed with my bracelet and took a deep breath.

Remington pulled me close.

Mrs. Krop dropped us off at Remington's house, and then she dropped Emerson off at his house.

When I got inside, I felt better.

I went upstairs and checked out Remington's room.

I laid on his bed and closed my eyes.

"Rosslyn, everything okay?" I heard Remington ask.

"I don't know anymore" I answered.

Remington sat down by me, "Baby..." Remington said laying down next to me.

"Everytime I close my eyes," crying just randomly started, "I see Tyler and I can't get rid of him. Remington I've been thinking about it, I've been wanting to end it." My crying got harder and I sat up.

Remington hugged me and I just cried into his chest. He swayed side to side and put little circles in my back. "I also took it." I looked at Remington.

"Took what?" Remington asked calmly, putting my head in his hands.

"The blade, I found it. I tried my best and I just couldn't anymore. I'm sorry." I answered.

We sat in silence and remignton just held me in his arms.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So I'm running out of ideas! Help me!

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌