{Chapter 22: Heaven}

Song of the chapter is...

Heaven- Julia Michaels

SMUT warning 

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosslyn's POV

We got a hotel room that night because off the end of the tour.

Remington and I came into the room.

My legs wrapped around his waist, and his arms holding me up.

Our lips together.

His hands going up and down my back.

My hands behind his neck with my fingers intertwined together.

He leans against the wall, still holding and kissing me.

Remington walked over the the bed and I sat down, with  Remington in front of me. "Babe, I want to take it slow." I breathed, putting my forehead against his.

"Don't worry, it will be okay" Remington said back to me.

He went over me like clouds in the sky.

Placing little kisses all over me.

Little memories

He sat up and I sat on his lap.

His hands rested on my ribcage.

My hands holding his wrists, trying to stop him.

"You'll see my scars, please no" I whispered between the kiss.

"It's okay, I've told you that scars heal and they will." Remington replied.

My shirt disappeared just like my breath.

Showing my scars

My horrible memories before they were almost erased.

I broke the kiss and looked down at my scars.

"Baby, they're beautiful. Don't be ashamed." Remington said, lifting my head with his two fingers. 

His hands cupped my head and he looked at me with a kind smile.

*Time skip*

The next morning, I woke up in Remington's arms. I looked over at the time and it was five in the morning.

I sat up and looked around, the sun was just coming up and I could see it through the window.

I got up and shivered.

I'm literally in my bra and underwear, explains alot

I just ignored the fact and looked out the window, still covering my body.

I heard the sheets move and Remington moved a bit. I walked over to him and curled up to him. He moved to where he was on his back. His arm wrapped around me and he kissed my head.

"Good morning, baby girl" Remington said with a raspy voice.

"When is bus call?" I asked running my fingers through his hair.

"Um," Remington checked the time on his phone, "its at ten, so we've got five hours to kill." Remington answered.

I sat up and sat on my knees. "You look so beautiful." Remington said holding my hand.

"I'm literally in no clothes" I told him.

Remington chuckled and stretched. He got up and went to go grab clothes. He threw me his playboy sweatshirt and a pair of my jean shorts. I put my shorts on and the sweatshirt.

I went over and grabbed my old high top converse. Remington got in the shower and I went down to go find the others.

"Rosslyn" Sebastian called from down the hall.

I stopped and turned around, "Oh hey, Sebastian." I said walking to Sebastian.

He came up to me, "What's up?" I asked.

Sebastian didn't answer, he just pinned me against the wall. He kissed me, "I've been wanting to do that ever since I met you." Sebastian told me.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Ooh! Shits going down!

Vote and comment your favorite part

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌