{Chapter 30: I'll Give You My Lungs So You Can Breathe}

Song of the chapter is...

Space Enough To Grow- Of Mice & Men

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Emerson's POV

Remington has been scared of Rosslyn lately. She trys kiss him, but he just doesn't accept it. Somethings wrong, like seriously wrong.

Rosslyn and I are on the fishing dock, sitting down with our feet in the water. She's quietly crying and talking to me.

"Em, am I doing something wrong? Like did I offend him or something?" She asked.

"No, you haven't done anything. Somethings just up with him. He's been writing down lyrics, so somethings wrong with him." I answered.

"I'm just worried, it's like he doesn't love me anymore."

"You're fucking crazy. He loves the shit out of you. When you guys first met, he wouldn't shut up about you. One time we literally put duck tape around his whole head to make him shut up."

She chuckled and wiped away a tear.

From Rem: hey, um so I need to talk to you now.

To Rem: About?

From Rem: Rosslyn

To Rem: why?

From Rem: just get your ass in the house please.

"He wants me in the house, I'll text you when it's supper." I said getting up.

"By Emmy" She said faking a smile.

I walked away and walked to the house. "Okay, why the hell do you need me?" I asked when  I got inside.

"I need your help, Tyler's back. And he told me that if I don't break up with rosslyn, the  she'll get hurt." Remington answered in a panicked tone.

"Is that why you haven't been with her?" I asked.

"Yeah, he found out about the baby." Remington answered.

"REMINGTON!" Remington and I shot around to see Rosslyn in the arms of tyler, with a knife to her throat.

We both ran out, "Tyler you don't need to do this." Remington said trying to reason with him.

"Yes I do, that child, in her, it isn't yours." Tyler hastily said.

"What? Rosslyn you said that it was mine." Remington was confused and worried.

"I don't fucking know, Tyler hurt me before tour and I found out before tour. That's why I said that I didn't believe at all." Rosslyn said.

Remington and I stepped closer, "back up pretty boy" Tyler warned.

I quietly pulled out my phone and called 911.

Soon enough the cops where here, but soon enough, Tyler hurt Rosslyn.

Too soon...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

CLIFF HANGER! HA HA HA HA!

😈😈😈😈😈😈

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌