{Chapter 25: Help with some friends}

Song of the chapter is...

Don't stop- 5 seconds of summer

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosslyn's POV

The next day, I was with some of my friends. We were going to just have a girls day. Honestly I needed one so badly.

The dream

The dream where remington proposed to me

It's been bothering me the most

I can't tell Remington about it, or he'll rush into things

My friends will help me so much with it. I texted them about it, and they said that I needed to hang out with them.

Katelynne, Lisa, Cass, and Lindsey were with me today. They're my closest friends, and Kate is my sister. Lisa and I have know each other since high school same with alex, and Cass is dating rian. Lindsey is always on tour when sws has an off day.

"Okay, so explain the dream again." Lisa said as we sat at a booth in starbucks.

"Remington proposed to me in front of all the fans at a concert. It was even the last show in Toronto." I told her.

"Does he know about it?" Kate asked.

"Nope, I had it on the bus. The we all got a hotel room, and after that, I forgot most of the night." I answered.

"Do you want to tell him?" Lindsey asked.

"Yes but no, it's like I'm afraid that he'll rush things. I just don't know yet." I answered.

"Well here's one thing that you have to worry about, did you see Tyler anywhere in this dream?" Cass asked.

"No, and thank God." I answered.

"Just stay calm and stay with him. He knows that you have been through alot and he loves you." Cass told me.

I smiled. I knew I could count on them.

But there's something way bigger than that dream

Way bigger and it's a actual human being

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

So this is more of a filler chapter! Except the last part! HOLY SHIT, ROSSLYN'S HIDING SOMETHING BIG!

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌