{Chapter 15: Morning Light}

Song of the chapter is...

Edge Of Tonight- all time low

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

THIS IS A DREAM OF ROSSLYN'S

Rosslyn's POV

As we got on the boat, I knew this wasn't going to be good. I mean I like boatin, I've done it with Justin. But this one was different. As I took steps around the outside, it's like it would cry. The boat would cry in pain because it was so old.

But I just let this go past me, I went to where I was staying with Remington. He already had his bags unpacked and he was working on unpacking mine. I walked in the room and laid on the bed. "Do you feel weird here?" I asked.

Remington stopped and looked at me, "what do you mean by weird?" He asked.

"Like you feel like something is going to go horribly wrong." I answered.

"No, I just an concentrating in unpacking." Remignton said continuing with unpacking.

*huge fucking time skip*

That night, the whole boat was shaking. I kept grabbing into the railing tightly and tried to keep myself up. It was just super hard to.

BANG BANG BOOM

Pieces of the boat start to fall apart. "REMINGTON!" I screamed.

No answer

All I could see was clouds of dust and things flying. Remington was no where in sight. "ROSSLYN! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard from the water.

He was on a boat, I looked over and saw him.

"You have to jump!" Remington yelled.

I backed up and tried to jump over, but my instincts wouldn't let me. "I can't!" I yelled back.

BANG BOOM!

The crashes were getting closer and they were now on fire. I had to get out but I just couldn't.

CREEKK!

Soon enough one of the towers were starting to fall, I just wasn't able to get out of the way.

"ROSSLYN!" I heard Remington yell before everything came crashing down.

Life always comes to an end, but some go being remembered. I went by trying to escape my demons- unknown.

*OUT OF THE DREAM!*

I woke up and looked around. I looked over to my side and saw Remington sound asleep. I laid back down and Remington wrapped his arm around me.

Remington snuggled his head into the crook of my neck. My eyes stayed open, "ugh why can't they just leave?" I asked myself.

"What?" Remington mumbled with his eyes still closed.

"Nothing, I just can't sleep." I said.

"My Sweetness, oh where do you go when your friends tell me that you're out. Got me on my tip toes." Remington sang my sweetness

"I'll follow, you way into the ground."

I sat up and Remington moves his arm, "What's wrong?" He asked.

I look back at him, "what?" He asked.

"Do you want to head to the roof?" I asked,

"Sure" Remington answered.

I get up and grab sweatpants. Then I grabbed my black nikes and went downstairs. I grabbed two spoons and the nutella. Remington came down putting his jacket on, "nutella? Is it that type of feeling?" Remington asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

I shut the silverware door and we went outside. We climbed the tree and got up to the roof. Our feet hung over the edge and the nutella was between us.

"Why do we have nightmares?" I asked.

"Because not everybody thinks of good things." Remignton answered.

"So I think of bad things?" I questioned.

"No you don't- rose it's hard to expalin." Remington answered.

"I'm sorry, it just came to my mind"

"It's okay," Remington laid back and grabbed the nutella.

I tried to grab the nutella but Remington took it away. "Remington! God damnit!" I yelled trying to get the nutella back.

I stood up and grabbed the nutella from Remington. "Thank you" I sarcastically said.

I walked back to the tree and climbed down. Remington quickly climbed down and chased me. He caught me and stopped me. His arms wrapped around me and he held me tight. "This is what will happen if you take my nutella." His hands held my waist and his head was on my shoulder.

I touched his hair and he tried to get away from me. "No I want to touch it!" I exclaimed when Remington let me go.

Remington looked at me weirdly. I just laid on the ground and Remington laid his head on my stomach. I braided little braids into his hair. "Are you going on tour anything soon?" I asked.

"Um yeah actually. We're going on tour next month and maybe you could come with us." Remington answered.

"You'll have to ask kellin"

"Shut up, he already knows about the tour. I asked him when I asked about you staying over. He's basically saying that you get to live with me for a while."

"Awesome"

"It's practice for later in the years."

I looked at him, "what" I asked.

Remington propped himself up in his elbows, "I gave you that promise ring because I promise that I will love you. So I promise that I'll stay with you, and that means in the near future we'll have a family." Remington answered.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep because, I love you so much Rosslyn. If I am ever an ass to you, you can honestly punch me. Then if you want to, you can kill me." Remington answered.

"You're joking right?"

"Nope, honestly, if I hurt you, kellin can send the band after me to kill me. Rosslyn I don't want you to have your heart broken again by some stupid idiot."

I looked at Remington with a smirk, "you're not an idiot" I told him.

"Yes I am. Ro all men and boys are idiots." Remington told me.

"I'm not going to disagree with you a bunch, but yeah you guys are. Especially around girls."

Remington shrugged and smiled at me. I laid back down and so did Remington. I gently closed my eyes and breathed slowly. Remington hummed a tune to a song that I couldn't make out.

The I got a text from Emerson.

From Em: hey do you think rem would let you go for about an hour or two?

To Em: why?

From Em: because I just need you 😑

"Hey Remington can Emerson take me for about an hour or two?" I asked him.

"Yeah" Remington answered with his eyes closed.

To Em: you can take me

From Em: be there in twenty ✌

To Em: 👌

I put my phone down and got up. I went to my room and got changed. I got into actual pants and stayed in my shirt. I was so confused on why Emerson wanted me at this time at night.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Good chapter

Vote and comment