{Chapter 16: Bleed Out}

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Song of the chapter is...

Amnesia- 5 seconds of summer

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosslyn's POV

Emerson came over and picked me up. Remington stayed at my place. I just went with Emerson, "Why did you need me?" I asked getting into his car.

But when I got in his car, it wasn't Emerson at all, "who are you?" I asked.

The light turned on and I saw Tyler, "Tyler why?" I questioned.

"Because you ignored me to have that dumb ass love you," Tyler sped off, "if you don't love me, then you can't love him." Tyler answered.

Panic went through my body. Remington had no way to save me.

But I pulled out my phone and dialed Remington's number. "Hell-" Remington paused.

Remington's POV

Rosslyn called me, but when I answered all I could hear was another voice. It wasn't Emerson's at all.

"Hell-" I paused and listened.

"Remington will never see you again. You'll also never see light again." I heard a voice say.

I started to get mad. I stood up and grabbed my jacket. I pulled my phone out again and called sebastian.

"Sebastian we've got an emergency. Rosslyn was kidnnaped. She isn't with Emerson." I said once Sebastian answered.

"What?" He asked.

"Tyler got to Rosslyn." I answered.

"I thought that he was gone."

"Me too, apparently he wants to hurt Rosslyn to get to me."

"Okay that's fucked up"

"I'm heading out to my car. I'll come and pick you up. I've got a tracker on her phoenix so I know where she is."

I went to my car and drove to Sebastian's house. I went up to his front door and knocked on it madly, "Sebastian got your ass out here." I yelled through the door.

Sebastian came out as he was putting his jacket on. We rushed to the car and I got in. Sebastian got in and I instantly turned on the car. Once it was ready to go, I sped off to go find my one and only.

*time skip*

We got to where Tyler was with Rosslyn. I could hear Tyler yelling at her, my only feeling was worry.

I quietly went up to the building. It was an old house that looked like a meth lab. It stunk of old, rotting wood, and anger. Some of the windows were broken out and the stairs creaked. I tried to open the door, but it was tightly shut.

I kicked it open and that's when I saw Tyler over Rosslyn. He stopped and waited. Then he turned towards me, "Tyler get the fuck away from her. You don't deserve her at all." I told Tyler.

"What are you going to do rock boy?" Tyler asked.

Sebastian came up behind him and held him down. Somehow Emerson came up the stairs. He called 911 when he took his phone out of Tyler's back pocket.

I went over to Rosslyn. When I touched her, she clung to her chest. She did not want me to help her. Her eyes were shut tight and she was in a ball of panic and fear.

"Police will be here in a few" Emerson said hanging up and putting his phone in his back pocket.

Rosslyn let me pick her up and I carried her to the car. Sebastian held on to Tyler until the cops came. Emerson helped me with rosslyn, and then the cops came.

The cops talked to Rosslyn and then we were let go.

I drove to my house and carried Rosslyn up to my room. I gave her some of my clothes and I helped her.

She was in my Capri sweatpants and my playboy sweatshirt. Rosslyn cuddled up to my stuffed elephant and quietly sleeped.

I walked out and shut the door behind me. I pulled out my phone once I got to the hallway. My mind went from yes to no, I just ignored it and called kellin. "Hello?" Kellin questioned when he picked up.

"Um kellin you have to get back to my house." I tried to ovoid the true amswer.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Tyler got to Rosslyn  because she thought that he was Emerson, but apparently it wasnt. So Tyler took her to an old house and hurt her. But now she's just in my room sleeping." I answered.

"Remington, I can't really do anything right now. I'll try to be back as fast as I can. But for now, just keep her in your sight. If she has a panic attack just try your best to sing Morning Light and or therapy by all time low." Kellin told me with a bit of panic in his voice.

"Okay I'll keep you updated on things."

"Thank you Remington"

"Yep" I hung up and put my phone in my back pocket.

I went into my room and sat on the couch. I looked at instagram and waited for Rosslyn to wake up.

*time skip*

Rosslyn finally woke up and I was right next to her, "Remington, he got to me." She said with a shaky voice.

"Hey everything is okay." I told her.

She looked up at me and smiled.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Good chapter

Vote and comment