{Chapter 4: do you ever feel like breaking down}

Okay the song of the chapter is...

Welcome to my life- simple plan

If you can't tell by the title

*TRIGGER WARNING TO MOST*
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Remington's POV

I did what I felt like was right. I kissesd Rosslyn. I just wanted to, she needed it from somebody who cared. Tyler didn't sound so caring to me. When I let her go, her face was bright red. Honestly it was fucking cute. "I told you to not get cocky" She reminded me.

"I know" I bit my lip.

She pulled away from the stop sign and kept driving to the studio. When she pulled up, I unplugged her phone and handed it to her. Rosslyn got out and walked to the door. With the keys in her hand and her burger King drink in the other, she was adorable. Her outfit fitted her perfectly. I was crushing hard, but the hard part is getting past her brother.

Rosslyn's POV

I walked into the studio and gave the keys back to kellin. "Hey, how was lunch?" Kellin asked me.

"Good, sorry we took long, traffic was not the best but small." I answered.

LIES!

Remington came in and winked at me. I sat next to kellin and pulled out my phone. When I looked at my lockscreen, I rolled my eyes. I was Remington with the bunny filter saying hi. Somehow he screenshoted it from his snapchat story.

*image above*

I just got past my lockscreen and went into instagram. I unfollowed Tyler and then put my phone down. Remington and kellin went into the recording booth and started the track up.

I scrolled through instagram a second after I put my phone down.

Liked by emersonbarrett, palayeroyale, and 2,323 othersremingtonleith recording with a legend @kellinquinn view all 23 commentskellinquinn I mean 😌royalsoldiersiren23 Remington and kellin in the same room! Holy shit! 😱😰rosslyn_quinn you guys so...

remingtonleith recording with a legend @kellinquinn
view all 23 comments
kellinquinn I mean 😌
royalsoldiersiren23 Remington and kellin in the same room! Holy shit! 😱😰
rosslyn_quinn you guys sounded dope, can't wait for it to come out!

Then I put my phone back down.
°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Okay I think that is a wrap!" The producer said to all of us.

"Awesome I am tired." Kellin said stretching as he stood up.

I sunk in my seat, Remington came over to me. He gave me his phone, I put my number in and the I gave him my phone. He put his in with a heart emoji after his name. I smiled slightly and put my phone in my front Jean pocket.

"Kellin it was a blast recording with you and we hope that you can record with us in the future." Emerson said hugging kellin.

Kellin hugged everybody and then we left the studio. Kellin and I went out to the car. "So you and Remington, when did that start?" Kellin asked unlocking the car.