{Chapter 6: Live Like We Want To}

Song of the chapter is...
Can I Be Him- James Arthur
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosslyn's POV

The next morning I woke up in the living room with an arm around me. It's was Remington's, he was by me all night.

Welp, I'm in trouble.

I pulled my phone out to check if I had any messages from kellin.

KQ: Where the hell are you?

RQ: Remington took me to his place afterwards.

KQ: you're supposed to tell me when you stay somewhere

RQ: I know, I'm sorry. I was going to tell you but I fell asleep.

KQ: it's okay, when are you coming back? Jack wants to have a movie marathon with you.

RQ: tell jack to wait till warped tour. He can wait three days 😩

KQ: okay, also you need to get packed 😤

Remington started to move and his eyes opened.

RQ: I'll talk to you later ☺

"So do you want to do something today?" Remington asked.

"What were you thinking?" I questioned locking my phone.

"We go outside and go somewhere." Remington answered.

"I don't have clothes." I told him, looking up at him.

Remington winked at me and got up. He went upstairs and disappeared.

Soon he came back down with a pair of jeans, a black tshirt, and a pastel sweatshirt. He set them down on the couch next to me.

I grabbed the clothes and headed into the bathroom. I got changed and went back out. "You look better in that than I ever did." Remington told me with a smile.

We went out to his car and headed to get breakfast at caribou coffee. I just order a Carmel Frappuccino. Remington looked at me and the  ordered what he wanted. We sat down at a table and talked a bit.

"I feel like we're on a date." I said twirling my straw around and looking at the table.

"I never said we weren't." Remington said with a wink.

"So we're dating now?" I questioned.

"I mean if you want to, we can. Do you want a relationship?" Remington asked

"I'll give you an answer in three to four days."

"Right warped tour is coming up. Do you still have to pack?"

I nodded with a slight smile.

*time skip*

Remington and I went to my house to get me packed for warped tour. I walked into the house and went up to my room. Remington followed me upstiars.

I grabbed a bag and we started an assembly line. Remington looked through my closet and asked if I wanted it.

"You're concert shirts?" He asked.

"Yeah, hand me concert tee's, band tank tops, and two pairs of skinny jeans." I told him, grabbing all the Jean shorts I own.

Remington handed me my twenty one pilots, sleeping with sirens, good Charlotte, and black veil brides concert shirts. Then he grabbed my nirvana, all time low, Pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, and waterparks tank tops. I went over and grabbed other t-shirts that I wanted.

I went to my shoes and grabbed my old low cut converse, old skool vans, nikes, and my high top converse.

By now my bag was almost filled, but Remington had one last thing for me.

"So I looked through you shirts and you do not have a palaye royale tshirt. So here, I got Emerson to get you one." Remington told me.

He handed me a shirt that was black and it said palaye royale on it, it had three panels. In the three panels were Sebastian, Remington, and then Emerson.

"I also have another thing for you," Remington went over to his backpack and grabbed a box. It looked like a necklace box, "I got a necklace with our band logo on it, and I thought that you would love it. Also with this," Remington came over and put the necklace on me, "You have to sing Ma Chèrie with me." Remington said as he finished hooking the necklace around me.

"What about kellin?" I asked.

"He's in on it too. He actually wants you to sing with me." Remington answered.

"Damnit" I muttered under my breath.

"So will you?"

I took a deep breath, "Yes I will." I answered.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Okay so this was a good chapter. I like how they are getting longer. It basically means that I don't pay attention to my word count. But anyway, they're heading to warped tour yay!
My parents don't get the concept of warped tour. They don't get thst it's a tour and they keep asking where it is. 😑

Vote and comment!

❤❤❤❤❤