{Chapter 27: Fly Me To The Moon}

Song of the chapter is...

Fly me to the moon- frank sinatra

Tiny tiny tiny smut

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosslyn's POV

Remington and I were in the kitchen, making some supper. I was in my sports bra and spandex. Remington was in his Harry Potter sweatpants and his Kurt Cobain shirt.

He hooked up his phone to the Bluetooth speaker and played some Frank Sinatra. He played Fly Me To The Moon, and I danced slowly around the kitchen. Remington pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply. His hands rested on my lower back, close to my ass.

My hands were over his to stop him. Remington pulled me a bit closer, yep. He kisses me and bites my lip the slightest. "You're an asshole, Leith." I said breaking the kiss.

Remington put his forehead against mine, "Yeah but I'm your asshole." Remington breathed out.

I bit my lip and smiled. I let go of his hands and put my hands on his chest. "You're still able to right?" Remington asked.

"Yeah, but we have food and we need to stay." I answered.

Remington put his hands on my ribcage and held me close, "you're trying to make me aren't you?" I questioned.

"What?" He asked with a smirk.

"Moan, you asshole" I answered.

"Possibly"

"I hate you so much"

Remington spun me around and let me go. I went back to supper, "have you thought of names yet?" I asked.

"Yes I have one for a boy and one for a girl. But other than that, I haven't thought about alot of names." Remington answered.

"And they are?" I questioned.

"Milo and Jordan"

"Cute"

"Have you thought of anything?"

"No I have not, maybe one and that's Jackson."

Remington smiled, "Do you want a boy badly?" He asked.

"Yeah, because then he can be thought how to play things and possibly join the band." I answered.

"Ah, he'll have to learn."

I smiled, "Do you think that we can fly down to Missouri?" I asked.

"When and why?" He questioned.

"Um maybe with the family and go down to the river?"

"That could work, when were you thinking?"

"Before I start to really show, because I want to be able to wear a two piece." I said with a smile.

"Yeah um about that, when did you find out?" Remington asked.

"Before we left for tour." I answered.

"Really?" Remington questioned coming over to me.

"I didn't believe it until a week ago." I answered turning down the stove top.

"So you're two months along?"

"Yeah"

Remington wrapped his arms around my belly bump. "Hey little person, please be nice to her. She loves you and wants you to love her." Remington kissed my stomach.

"My piercing is going to poke out, and it's going to be so weird." I pointed out.

"Wait what, how come I've never noticed that?" Remington asked.

"Because your eyes are either on my chest and or ass." I answered.

"Yeah but they're hot and I can't stop staring."

"You're doing it again," I slapped his head, "now please go get the table ready." I said as Remington let me go.

Remington kissed my head and went to go set the table. I took the food over to the table and severed it onto the plates.

Time skip

I got into one of Remington's shirts and I stayed in my shorts. I laid face down on the bed and I closed my eyes. Remington put his arms around me when he laid next to me. "My feet hurt so much" I mumbled with a whiney tone.

Remington kissed my head and pulled me close to him. "7 months of anticipation." I said leaning my head on remingtons chest more.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So the next chapter is when they head to missouri. I had to include my happy place guys!

Also thanks for the 1.42k reads! Holy shit you guys must love the book.

Thank you so much

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌