{Chapter 23: Let You Go}

Song of the chapter  is...

Leave- Post Malone

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sebastian's POV

Remington took Rosslyn away from me. When I first met her, I thought that she was perfect. But I was just took scared to do anything about it. Yesterday she looked so cute in her outfit. Honestly I'm a little bit mad.

Yeah I am a supportive brother, but I wanted Rosslyn to be with me. Rosslyn would of been great with me and I would of treated her right. I would of made sure that Tyler didn't get to her.

I love you Rosslyn.

Rosslyn's POV

I got out of Sebastian's grasp. I ran back to the room, when Remington was getting out of the shower. He only had skinny jeans on and his head shot over to me when I ran in.

"Rosslyn are you okay?" Remington asked me, grabbing me

"S-s-seba-astian, h-he" I said panicking.

"Baby, I'm going to go get Emerson. Just calm down." Remington said.

I sat on the floor and waited for Remington to get back. Emerson came back in with Remington. "Emerson stay here with her, I'm going to go talk to our brother." Remignton said putting his shirt on.

Emerson sat down by me and hugged me tightly. "Sebastian told me that he has loved you ever since we first met you. He's been mad at Remington, and he just did what was wrong. Rosslyn, Remington might just kill him. But don't worry, things will be okay." Emerson said hugging me.

*time skip*

Remington came back and I instantly hugged him. "We've got bus call to get to, see you there Emerson." Remington said hugging me.

Emerson got up and went back to his room. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around Remington. He kissed me, "we got some time" Remington said with a smile.

*time skip*

We got to bus call and I stayed close to remignton the whole ride back to the meet up. We drove back to orlando and then unpacked our stuff. Once we were done, we got on the plane for Toronto.

Sebastian went back to his house and Emerson came with us. I'm so glad that Sebastian stayed in Orlando, I didn't have to worry about him. Emerson had a house too, but I just wanted to be with Remington.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the Sebastian thing.

Vote and comment your favorite part

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌