{Chapter 9: My Sweetness}

Song of the chapter is...

My Sweetness- Palaye Royale

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Rosslyn's POV

Remington went back to his bus and I went to mine. Gabe helped me pick out my outfit for tonight. "Do you know where he is taking you?" Gabe asked leaning back on the couch.

"He never told me, he said it's a surprise." I answered.

"Well wear something comfortable but still looks nice." Gabe told me.

I went over to my bag and chose a lace skirt that flowed from short in the front to long in the back. Then I grabbed a striped shirt that had the sleeves hang on my shoulders. Then I grabbed my tie up sandles and went back to gabe. "Looks good, I think that should be good." Gabe told me.

I went into the bathroom and did me eyeliner and no eyeshadow. I went back out and returned my bag to my junk bunk.

*knock*

Gabe went to the door and opened it for Remington. Remington was dressed in a black button up shirt with his black suspenders, and he black skinny jeans. He was wearing his doc Martin's too. "I have come for Ro." Remington said with his arms behind his back.

"Well, Rosslyn I will tell your brother that you're out with Remington. But other than that, be careful." Gabe said handing me my phone.

"Thank you gabe, see you when we get back." I said to gabe as Remington and I walked out of the bus.

Remington shut the door once we got out of the bus. "So you haven't told me where we were going."I said to Remington.

"Well one, you're dressed perfectly for it and two we have to walk. But it's close too." Remington told me.

"Is it a restaurant?"

"Yes, and then there's something after that. But cant tell you." Remington told me.

I rolled my eyes and we walked to the restaurant.

*time skip*

Once we were done with dinner, Remington and I walked to a park with a fountain in the middle in it. Music was playing from his phone, Nights and White Satin, from American Satin. He knew what music I liked and I'm glad he did.

Remington twirled me around and we danced together. But then he stopped. He pulled out a box and it said 'promise?' On it. "So I realise that we've been hanging out for about two weeks now, and I want to take it a step further. I want you to be more than just my friend, I want you to be my girlfriend. With that, I give you this promise ring." He opened the box and showed me a ring with a single square jem. It was the color of amethyst.

I put the ring on my left ring finger. Remington smiled and I threw my arms around him. "Okay now I can give you your surprise." Remington held my waist and turned me around.

I saw one person standing in the darkness. When he got closer, I realised that it was Alex Gaskarth. I ran to him, giving him the biggest hug ever. "Hey bub " Alex said to me when I hugged him.

"I haven't seen you in so long, I fucking miss you." I said holding back my tears.

Alex let me go, "Remington called me and then I asked kellin if it was okay. He said that you have been missing me and then you've been talking about me." Alex told me.

Remington walked up to us, I looked up at him and he smiled. "You got alex to come to orlando?" I asked.

"Yep, I thought that you needed some cheering up because I feel like I wasn't doing enough." Remington answered.