{Chapter 20: Henry The Potato}

Song of the chapter is...

I don't like you- the wrecks

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosslyn's POV

A month later we were already on tour, by now we're into a week of it. Remington has had a potato for about most of the week and he named it Henry. Apparently he is our son. I never signed up for being a parent of a potato.

Anyway today we have an interview with alternative press, and it was going to be me and the boys.

We were interviewed outside of our bus."Hey guys I am Jessica and welcome palaye royale to the alternative press world." Jessica said to the camera and us.

"Can you guys tell us who you are and what you do?" Jessica asked.

"I am Remington and I sing" Remington said.

"I am Emerson and I play drums" Emerson said.

"I am Sebastian and I play guitar." Sebastian said.

"And I am Rosslyn, I am just along for the ride with them." I said.

"What has that been like?" Jessica asked.

"Um, very interesting. Remington, care to explain Henry." I answered looking over at Remington.

Remington's face went red and Jessica laughed a bit. "So I found a potato and I named him Henry. I said that he was my son and Rosslyn's. Rosslyn hasn't been taking care of him. I've been mostly doing all the work." Remington said.

"I never signed up for it, so I don't know what you're talking about." I fought back.

Sebastian looked like he was about to burst. Jessica was laughing. "Sebastian do you have something to say?" I asked him.

"EMERSON KILLED HENRY!" Sebastian exclaimed then instantly covering his mouth.

Remington looked at Emerson, "You killed Henry?" Remington asked.

Emerson was holding back his laugh. His face turned bright red.

"VENGEANCE FOR HENRY!" I randomly said.

*TIME SKIP*

After the interview, Remington ran to the bus. He was going to quickly search for Henry. "Emerson you better get ready to run." I told Emerson.

Remington came out and looked at Emerson. "Emerson I'm going to beat your ass." Remington said standing on the steps of the band wagon.

"Emerson run, I'll hold him back. The youngest should live. JUST RUN!" I said trying to hold Remington back.

"Don't let him go! He killed our son!" Remington explained.

"Uh, your son. I never signed up to adopt a potato." I told him.

"I thought that you would love him. But apparently you don't want to be apart of our son's life." Remington said dramatically.

"Oh my god" I said.

I walked onto the bus and ignore the boys problem. I got into Remington's bunk and looked at the snapchat stories. They were all Remington trying to kill Emerson.

I put my phone down after watching all of them. Then I looked at all the fan art that Remington was given. The bus was quiet and I put my earbuds in and got sleep.

Tyler's back

I've been looking for Remington and I can't find him at all.