Chapter 1

Betty was hanging out with Toni and Jughead outside the whyte wyrm when a few northerners walked by. A bulldog jacket and pearls caught their eyes as Veronica and Archie walked up the sidewalk. Jughead was the first one up.
"What the hell are you two doing down here?" He said. Veronica looked around for help but Archie met his eyes with an equal amount of hate. Betty knew they recognized her but didn't want to say anything, not with the serpent jacket on her back and tattoo on her uncovered stomach.
"Leave the kids alone Jug." Toni rolled her eyes. "They haven't done anything yet. And they're not going to." She seemed to say her last sentence as a threat.
"Relax." Veronica started but Jughead cut her off.
"So why are you here?" He demanded.
"We're just getting some product for a party." Veronica promised. She held up a little bag of jingle jangle. Betty laughed out loud.
"Oh no. No one needs to be helping the ghoulies with their disgusting sales." She said, angrily.
"Hand it over." Jughead demanded.
"Like hell I will serpent scum." Archie practically yelled.
"Archie!" Veronica's eyes widened in fear.
"I can take you bulldog." Jughead stepped closer.
"Jughead! Now is not the..." Toni was interrupted by a phone call. "Shit, I need to take this."
"Your north side Princess?" Betty teased. Toni flipped her off but smiled and she disappeared to talk in peace. Betty realized Jughead and Archie hadn't broken eye contact yet.
"Juggy didn't you promise to take me home? Why don't we just take the products and leave them in peace? After all they wouldn't dare hurt us in front of whyte wyrm." She said loudly. Veronica quickly nodded and handed her the jingle jangle.
"Fine Bets. I'll go get my bike." He turned towards Betty and she gave him a big kiss. Betty could see some surprise and a little fear in their eyes afterwards. She smugly turned back to them. Jughead hurried to get his bike.
"How could you do that?" Betty demanded.
"You're one to talk!" Archie yelled.
"Jesus Archie, be quieter." Veronica swatted his arm. "But he's right. You do not get to judge us for that, after all, you're the one sporting a tattoo on your midriff."
"This tattoo stands for loyalty. Those drugs just show how sloppy the north side really is." Betty yelled. They heard Jugs bike engine getting closer. "Now hurry up and leave before Jughead gets back and changes his mind."