Archie and Cheryl

Archie watched Betty and Jughead fight from a distance. Cheryl scrolled through her phone, ignoring them. She leaned against Pops.
"Are they breaking up?" Archie asked Cheryl.
"I don't know. Maybe." Cheryl put her phone in her pocket. Betty and Jughead drove away in different directions.
"Why are you so chill right now?" Archie asked.
"Because I saw this coming." Cheryl started walking towards their convertible. Archie paused for a minute and then ran to catch up with her.
"How?" Archie jumped in the passenger seat.
"Oh, Archie. How are you so oblivious?" Cheryl practically laughed. "Jughead's into you."
"You're joking."
"Not one bit." They pulled out of Pops' parking lot. Cheryl voice softened. "For the record, you seemed into him." Archie didn't respond. He instead pulled google maps up on his phone and put in the laser tag place. It was ten minutes away. Cheryl bit her lip. "Are you into Jughead?"
"No!" Archie said, quickly. "He's just a friend." Cheryl turned towards him.
"Archie,"
"Woah! Eyes on the road!" Cheryl barely avoided a blossom truck that came swerving at them. Archie couldn't tell who the driver was. Cheryl brought the car to a stop on the side of the road. Archie's heavy breathing stopped.
"We just almost died." Archie finally said.
"Did you get the plate?" Cheryl asked. Archie shook his head no. "Dammit!" Cheryl yelled. She tried to throw her phone in sweet water river. It flowed alongside the highway. Archie grabbed her hands.
"What the hell?!" Cheryl tried to break free. "Calm down!" Archie wrapped his arms around her. "Now, explain all the shit I just saw." Archie said. Cheryl turned her back on Archie. Slowly, she told him everything she had been hiding, ending up at the conclusion, FP was trying to have her killed.
"I don't know how, but he was able to get that driver to try and kill us." Cheryl looked straight into Archie's eyes.
"How could you keep this from me!?" He yelled. Cheryl stepped back in confusion.
"What?" She whispered.
"Jason was my brother, too! You don't get to hide this stuff from me!" Archie screamed at her.
"I'm sorry, Arch. I didn't realize..."
"No, you didn't." Archie grabbed Cheryl's keys and started the car.
"Archie!" Cheryl yelled as he started to drive away. "Archie, wait!"

"Where the hell are they?" Reggie asked. Reggie, Veronica, and Toni were all standing in front of the Laster tag place, waiting for the rest of the group.
"I'll call Cheryl." Toni dialed her phone.
"Hey, babe. Where are you guys?" Pause "What? Um" Pause "Maybe, we could pick you up?" Another pause. "I'll see you in ten minutes."
"Archie left Cheryl on the side of the road so we're gonna go get her." Toni told the others. Reggie laughed.
"Reg!" Veronica scolded him. "I can drive." She unlocked her car.
"Did she say anything about Jughead and Betty?" Reggie asked as he got into the back seat. Toni slapped her head.
"Right, I forgot. Apparently, they broke up."
"No!" Veronica gasped.
"Yeah! Betty was not happy that Jughead was flirting with Archie and she heard that we were investigating the murder without her." Toni put Cheryl's location into the GPS.
"Since when were you investigating a murder?" Veronica and Reggie asked at the same time. Toni's eyes widened.
"Oops."