Sheriff Keller

Archie ran into the police station looking for Jughead. The secretary pointed him to Sheriff Keller's office. He spotted him sitting in a small leather chair.
"Jug!" He shouted. Jughead looked up at him. Jughead had taken off his Serpent Jacket unlike Cheryl and was instead wearing a blue flannel with black skinny jeans. His beanie pulled down to cover his eyes. Archie started running towards Jughead. He was so thankful to see him there. Jughead stood up. As they practically collided, Archie kissed him. He couldn't help but cherish Jughead's soft lips and the slight taste of coffee. Jughead kissed back, pulling Archie's body against his. They separated when they noticed Cheryl and Toni watching.
"Don't Mind us baby gays." Cheryl laughed. Toni snorted in laughter. Archie ignored them.
"Are you okay?" Archie asked Jughead.
Jughead didn't reply, instead he handed him the tape recorder. It seemed heavier than it had the day before. Jughead plopped down on his chair in defeat. Archie sat in the chair next to him and clicked play on the tape recorder. Cheryl and Toni sat across from them on the leather sofa. They listened in silence. It shut off as Jughead slammed the trailer door. Cheryl stared down at the floor. Toni had put her hand over her mouth. Only Archie made eye contact with Jughead. Jughead broke it immediately.
"Look at me Jug," Jughead slowly looked back at him, "He doesn't matter. He's going away for a long time and then you'll never have to see him again." Jughead put his head on Archie's chest and let a sob out. Archie laid his head on Jug's and rubbed his back. Sheriff Keller opened the door to his office.
"You kids have something to show me?" Toni grabbed the tape recorder and Cheryl followed her into the office.
"We'll be there in a minute." Archie told the sheriff.
————-
Sorry this is so short, I just finished my first week of high school and I've been super busy. I'll try and update soon. Thank you guys so much for all the support!!!!