Chapter 19

Don't freak out, SPOILER ALERT: they're not ending up together.

Cheryl traced her hands over Veronica's body.
"Oh Veronica." She moaned. Veronica smiled and pulled her in closer. Cheryl kissed Veronica's neck over and over. Veronica could feel a moan escaping her when suddenly cold drenched her. She was no longer with Cheryl but instead at sweetwater river in the snow. Cheryl was in the center of the river, dressed in white.
"Cheryl!" Veronica screamed. Cheryl started running towards her. Suddenly Veronica was at the bottom of the river, watching Cheryl fall through the ice. She tried to scream but her lungs filled with the ice water. Veronica woke up in shock. She threw of her cover and stood up. She was drenched in sweat and shaking. Oh my god. She pulled out her phone and called Josie.
"V? What's wrong?" Josie's voice immediately answered. She was probably the only other one up at 3 am.
"Meet me at Pops."

Veronica fiddled with her water. Josie pushed open the door and slipped into the booth.
"What happened?" Josie asked.
"So I has a Dream." Veronica began. "Me and Cheryl were, how do I put this?" Josie gestured for her to just say it."Screwing."
"Oh my goodness V. What about Archie?" Veronica bit her lip.
"We kind of broke up last night too." Josie took her hand.
"Maybe it's just running from that?" Josie wondered.
"No. It was more than that. I didn't finish the dream. We were, doing it, and then suddenly I was at Sweetwater river, where Jason died, and Cheryl fell through the ice and drowned." Veronica explained. Josie stayed silent, taking everything in.
"So you like Cheryl." She finally said.
"Yeah, and she wants to introduce me to her girlfriend." Veronica groaned. Josie gave her a small, sad smile.
"You should tell her." Josie decided.
"Are you crazy?"
"Tell her before she falls in love with her girlfriend." Josie begged. Veronica shook her head.
"She probably already has." Veronica took a sip of her water.
"No way to know but ask."