Chapter 24

(Same Time)
Cheryl watched FP slink around the Southside. She had been watching him since her chat with Archie that morning. He had delivered some drugs, visited some friends, and was now getting a phone call he did not look happy getting. Cheryl strained her ears to listen while she read his lips, a handy skill she had learned from watching all her parents business deals from her hidden windows as a child.
"I promised I would take care of her! Now leave me to it."
Cheryl shuddered. FP glanced up to see her. Shit. Oh Shit. Shit, Shit, Shit. She grabbed her pocket knife from her pocket and started walking back towards Main Street.
"Cheryl!" FP was walking behind her. "It's not what you think!" She stopped walking until he was right behind her. He reached for her arm but she grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back.
"Ow! Jesus Christ Cheryl!" He groaned.
"Start talking." She ordered.
"You have some balls, kid." He laughed. She twisted his arm harder.
"Ow! Fine! I was hired to ruin Jason's life." He cried. Cheryl didn't let him see any of her emotions. He paused before continuing. "And now the want me to ruin yours too."
"Does anyone besides Tall Boy and Mustang know? Cheryl demanded. FP didn't say anything. Cheryl kicked the back of his knee.
"No!" He sank to his knees.
"And what would happen if I told them?" Cheryl taunted, making her voice sound sweet.
"Please don't." He begged. She kicked his back.
"Why the fuck not?! You drove my brother to suicide! How could you?!" Cheryl cried.
"They threatened Jughead." FP whimpered. Cheryl loosened her grip.
"Well I still love my Jason more than Jughead. So this is getting revealed soon enough. Get your affairs in order." She let go of him. He stayed on the ground as she walked away.
"Please! I know you! You wouldn't do this!" Cheryl didn't turn around.
"You don't know me at all."