Breakfast

The next morning, Betty walked into Pops to find Cheryl, Toni, Archie, Jughead, Reggie, AND Veronica all crammed into one booth.
"Hey!" They cheered as they saw her.
"So I assume I missed a fun night." She pulled up a chair to the edge of the table.
"An amazing night." Reggie winked at Veronica.
"Way to be discreet." Cheryl made a fake gagging noise. The crew laughed.
"Okaaayyy, catch me up."
—-
Later, Betty joined Cheryl at the cash register.
"What's on your mind, Betty?" She turned towards her.
"Jughead and Archie are flirting." Betty growled.
"Oohh, that. Yes. That started months ago." Cheryl started walking back towards the table.
Betty grabbed her arm.
"What?! No! Archie hated Jug and Jug and I are in love!" Betty argued.
"I didn't realize you would be upset." Cheryl stared at her in disbelief.
"That's my fucking boyfriend."
"Veronica's Fine with it." Cheryl pointed out.
"That's because Archie's gay and she's now screwing Reggie. It's a completely different scenario." Betty's voice started to raise.
"Calm down." Cheryl grabbed Betty's hand. "Maybe they are flirting, but Archie still thinks he's straight and Jughead still loves you. If you're that worried go talk to your boyfriend."
—-
After Pops, Reggie, Veronica, and Toni all went to the laser tag place in town. Archie and Jughead were  about to join them when Betty and Cheryl stopped them.
"Hey Juggie, can we talk?" Betty asked.
"Sure." He joined Betty by their motorcycles.
"I know, you're bisexual. But, Juggie, I really didn't want you to be the Bisexuals are cheaters trope." Betty groaned.
"Wait, I'm confused." Jughead tried to keep some light-heartedness in his tone
"Your flirting. With Archie." Betty had a "I'm done with your bullshit" tone.
"It's just a joke, babe."
"Is it? Because I'm pretty sure there were at least five different times you wanted to kiss him during breakfast!"  Betty yelled.
Jughead sighed.
"I don't know!" He yelled back. "Maybe I think he's amazing and hot but I still love you. And never make me a trope. I am not." Jughead got in his motorcycle to ride away.
"Hang on, I'm not finished. I know you were investigating Jason's murder without me. So you've been lying about even more than Archie." Betty threw her helmet at him. Jughead easily caught it and threw it back at her.
"I was protecting you."
"Please, you just wanted to keep me out of your life." Betty stopped making eye contact with him.
"Please Betty, I'll never lie to you again." Betty started her motorcycle.
"It's too late for that."