A Tale of Two Sisters

***

***

I was walking through a forest that I couldn't recognize. It didn't look familiar to me so why was I here? I could hear myself humming something. It was also something that I didn't recognize. Everything was so unfamiliar to me... I tried to move my head or anything, but I couldn't it was like I was just observing through someone else's eyes. I could hear the running of water and my head lifted to see a lake.

I walked over to it and knelt down beside of it. I looked down inside of it and I was very surprised. It was me, I knew that for sure, but I looked different. My hair fell down into delicate curls and my eyes were a lot bluer than they actually were. I was wearing a dress that fell to my feet. Not something that I would normally wear.

I did it again, I heard someone, who sounded exactly like me, think. It wasn't me though... Is this... Hecate? I suddenly remember what Pan had said to me, "You look exactly like someone I used to know." Was he talking about Hecate? How did he know her? Before I could think anything more about it, Hecate had thought something again. I didn't mean to... It had just happened. If only she hadn't cursed me then I wouldn't be in this mess.

Curse? What did she mean? Fear suddenly struck in me, but it wasn't me. It was her, What if it happens again? I can't let it happen again. I can't hurt anyone else. Suddenly the grass around me started to turn orange... everything was dying. I looked around to see the flowers were shriveling up and turning black. The trees leaves started to fall and the wood started rotting. I turned back to the lake to see all the water had disappeared and the only thing that was left was a hole in the ground.

I suddenly stood up and now I felt fear. It wasn't only her now, it was me too. "No... No! Not again! I didn't mean for this to happen." She had said. I backed away from the lake and fell to the ground sobbing.

***

I shot awake and was breathing heavily. I could still feel the fear running through me and I knew that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. This had to be the second memory I dreamt this week. The first one I didn't remember that clearly, but this one was way more vivid. They have been happening ever since Zelena had kidnapped me. I moved the blanket off of my legs and moved to stand up. I walked out of my room quietly, closing the door behind me, and then went to the living room.

I laid down on the couch and looked up to the ceiling. Why had I been getting these memories? What had Hecate done to kill all those plants and trees? It didn't seem like she had any control over what was happening. It must have something to do with that curse she was talking about. I was brought out of my thoughts by someone talking, "Hey." I jumped and looked up to see Henry standing in front of me. I didn't notice that he had been standing there.