(31) Camera Shy.

One of Wonshik's favorite things to do is take pictures. Scenery, animals, nature, he loved it all. But mostly he loved taking pictures of his boyfriend, Taekwoon.

However, Taekwoon was camera shy and he would shyly hide away each time Wonshik appeared with a camera. Having a boyfriend who constantly wanted to take pictures of you could be challenge, but Taekwoon allowed it on rare occasions.

Like when he would smile, laugh or was merely in his own dreamland. Simply the times when he would least expect it.

Taekwoon was the vision of ethereal beauty in Wonshik's eyes. Everything about the shy male was something that never failed to impress Wonshik. His beauty, his sweet pure voice, his personality; everything stood out for Wonshik.

His skin was a soft shade of cream peach, smooth and clear, glowing radiantly. It contrasted well with Wonshik's soft tanned skin.

His lips were plump and full, a soft hue of rose petals coloring the delicate flesh.

Taekwoon's eyes were slanted and feline like, irises coffee colored and seemingly holding all the stars in the sky.

His lashes were long and thick, the edges sharp but soft at the same time. Cheeks were rounded and full, his soft features enhanced visibly.

He had a broad structure, shoulders wide and chest firm, but he had a narrow and thin waist, soft curves that girls would envy. His legs were long and lean, ones that could rival a model's. His wrists were thin, fingers long and feminine like.

He was as beautiful as the Goddess Aphrodite. Perhaps even more.

Currently, it was early morning and Taekwoon was still asleep, tired from their make out session the previous night.
(A/N: I'm currently being exposed to the world. And it's a pretty dirty place. But I'm sure i won't head any further, don't worry Kittens, I'm too young for those kind of stuff...)

He was curled up against Wonshik who was silently skimming his eyes through a book.

Wonshik's eyes glanced down at his asleep lover, heart warming at the beautiful sight in front of him.

Keeping his book away, Wonshik lied down and gathered the other in his arms, gently stroking his hair.

Taekwoon stirred softly, fingers curling loosely into Wonshik's night shirt.

"W-Wonshik....?" He called out drowsily, honey voice a little husky from sleep.

Wonshik took in the sight and he grabbed his camera, angling it carefully.

Taekwoon, on instinct, reached up to cover his face with his palms.
"No, no, Wonshik... Not now..." He protested weakly.

"But it's just a few. And if it's bad, I'll delete them..." Wonshik whined playfully.

Taekwoon shyly uncovered his fingers and stared back at the camera, offering a small unsure smile.

Even though it was challenging for him to not hide away from the camera, he secretly loved knowing that he was Wonshik's muse. That only he would receive that adoring gaze no one else has ever seen.

Click!

"Got ya!" Wonshik cheered, examining the picture with a satisfied expression on his features.

"C-can i see?" Taekwoon asked hesitantly, peering at the camera.

Taekwoon's eyes slightly widened at the still frame picture of himself.

His ebony hair was tousled in all directions on the pillow, falling across his eyes messily. It framed his face perfectly.

His cheeks were flushed, dusted a soft shade of pink, still unfaded since he just woke up from his rest.

Taekwoon's lips were slightly parted, they were red and swollen, the plush skin still a little sore from their session previously.

His eyes were half lidded, still in a haze from just waking up.

The collar of his shirt— Wonshik's shirt, Taekwoon corrected— had slipped from his shoulder since it was too big, exposing a expanse of pale skin. Little love bites were scattered among the skin on his neck and collarbones. (A/N: imma call 'em love bites cuz it sounds nicer)

"Oh, god. I look horrible..." Taekwoon hid away, burying under a pile of blankets.

"Nonsense... You look beautiful..." Wonshik denied, tugging Taekwoon out from his blanket shell and wrapping his arms around his shy boyfriend.

"Wonshik, i look so messy..." Taekwoon protested, only to be cut off by Wonshik.

"It's my mess. I'm happy that only i can get you into a state like that. Only I'm allowed to mark you and no one else..." Wonshik murmured lovingly against Taekwoon's collarbone, pressing his lips over the love bites affectionally.

"You're beautiful, love. Never think otherwise...."

Taekwoon softly smiled at the statement, burying his face in Wonshik's neck.

"Th-thank you...." He murmered softly, pressing up close to his lover.

"No problem, Kitten..." Wonshik smiled lovingly.

"Wonshik?"

"Hm?..."

"I love you..."

Wonshik smiled widely.
"I love you too, my Camera Shy beauty...."
----------------------------------------------
Taekwoon relates me. I shy away a lot when someone aims a camera at me. I always know I'll end up looking ugly.

This story was based on some other story but I forgot it. Pls tell me if you know it! Because I don't like stealing credit, cuz it's not nice...