(20) Sleepy Kitty (Part 01).

Detailed comments are much appreciated!
----------------------------------------------

"Looks like a certain kitty is sleepy.." Wonshik cooed softly, hooking his arms under Taekwoon's arms and lifting him to eye level.

And indeed did he look like a sleepy kitten with his soft grey cat onesie and black whiskers which were painted on his face. His eyes were half lidded and were blinking sleepily.

The little was loosely holding onto a candy bag, a lollipop in between his pink lips.

" 'm not sleepy. Still have candy..." Taekwoon mumbled, a protesting yawn escaping his mouth as he wrapped his arms around his Dada nevertheless.

"And that candy will still be here in the morning.." Wonshik said, taking his candy bag away and gently pulling away the lollipop.

Taekwoon whined softly, but rested his head on Wonshik's shoulder, too tired to put up a fight. He wrapped his legs around Wonshik's waist, clinging onto him like a baby Koala.

"Come on, bed time, Kittycat..." Wonshik said, carding his hands through Taekwoon's soft, fluffy black hair.

Thankfully, the little yawned, falling into a deeper headspace.

Wonshik chuckled softly and carried the sleepy Taekwoon back to their dorm. Upon arriving, he found all the members in a deep sleep. A horror movie was still playing, the volume small as possible.

Wonshik paused the movie and shut it down. With a tired Taekwoon in one arm, he covered the members in blankets to keep them warm.

He carried the little to their upstairs shared room and settled Taekwoon on his bed. He grabbed a few wet tissues and wiped away the whiskers.

"Did my little prince have fun today?..."

Taekwoon nodded frantically, lips parting in a kittenish yawn, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Wonshik kept away the dirty clothes and removed the makeup on Taekwoon's face.

He decided against in removing the onesie since he knew that Taekwoon will never let him take the onside off in a million years.

"Dada..." Taekwoon mumbled sleepily, making grabby hands at Wonshik.

Wonshik chuckled and stroked Taekwoon's hair lovingly.

He grabbed a baby blue pacifier that was on the nightstand and pushed it past the latter's lips, the little sucking on it contentedly.

"Now, now, don't fall asleep just yet. You need to get something in you're stomach that is not candy." Wonshik picked him up and bounced him gently, not wanting him to fall asleep.

Taekwoon whined softly, burying his face in Wonshik's neck.

"Botbot..." Taekwoon mumbled around his paci, his soft hair brushing against Wonshik's neck.

"Sure, kitten.." Wonshik smiled.

He carried the little to the kitchen and settled him on the counter.

Soon a bottle of warm milk was prepared and Wonshik tested it on his wrist to make sure that it wasn't too hot for Taekwoon.

He slowly took the paci away from Taekwoon and the other whined. His whines died away when the bottle replaced it.

Wonshik tipped Taekwoon's head back and the little sucked on the bottle contently, slowly emptying the bottle.

Halfway through, Taekwoon started nodding off, eyes blinking sleepily.

Wonshik held his chin up and kept the bottle away before cleaning up. He gathered the sleepy little in his arms and carefully made his way back to their shared room.

He managed to avoid the sleeping members. They still hadn't known about Leo's little side. Leo hadn't wanted to tell them, despite Wonshik saying that they'll still love him.

"No, no. Yeonnie shouldn't know.." Taekwoon had said.

"Why?" Wonshik asked, settling on the bed beside him.

Hakyeon was nicknamed Yeonnie by Taekwoon. The leader still doesn't know Leo's a little. Wonshik was positive that their hyung would just love that nickname. It was a pity that Taekwoon didn't want to tell him.

It wasn't just Hakyeon, all members had nicknames. Jaehwan was Jaehwannie, Hongbin was Binnie and Sanghyuk was Hyogi. They were adorable nicknames but sadly unknown.

"Dada~...." Taekwoon whined, starting to put up a fuss from being awake for so long.

"Hush now, Dada will get you to bed.." Wonshik quieted softly, rubbing his nose fondly against Taekwoon's cheek.

The little squirmed and cooed, lips quirking in a shy smile.

He had definitely fallen into a deeper little space.

Wonshik smiled softly and settled Taekwoon on the bed. By the time he showered and dressed, Taekwoon had fallen asleep, his steady breathing audible across the room. He was sucking on the paci subconsciously, fingers curled into a loose fist

Wonshik fixed the blankets and got under the covers quietly, shutting off all lights except for the bedside fairy lamp.

He wrapped his arms around Taekwoon, chuckling when the latter hugged Wonshik tightly, burying his face in Wonshik's neck.

"Dada..." Taekwoon mumbled, words muffled from behind his paci.

"Dada's here, little prince. Sleep, sleep..." Wonshik patted his back, lulling him into deeper sleep.

Taekwoon mumbled a half asleep "Goodnight, Dada..." before promptly falling asleep.

Wonshik pressed his lips to Taekwoon's hair, gazing at him lovingly.

"Goodnight, my prince..."
----------------------------------------------
Three cheers to me, cuz this was kinda hard to write since i never written little space before.

I'm planning a part 2 cuz for some reason i want the members to find out and then spoil Leo rotten!

I hope you like this drabble. If you wanted Ravi to be the little then just comment and tell me and I'll write a different version.

Woohoo! WonTaek!