Chapter 12

Zoe POV

I stared down at the sight before me. Where Jackie had been a few moments earlier, was now a young woman with ears and a tail. And she had no clothes on.

I knelt down to see if she was ok. I checked her pulse and was relieved to find that she was still alive. I looked her up and down, noticing that besides her overly long hair and the dog parts, she wasn't that bad looking. She looked about as fit as a hunter, but she still had all the right curves. The big attention getter however was her breasts. They had to be at lest D cups. I looked down at my smaller C cups and sighed.

I looked beside me, expecting to see Percy drooling at the sight before him, but was instead met with the sight of him turned around, eyes closed, and his hand over his face.

"Um, I don't know quite what is going on here, but do you think you can take this?" he asked, I saw that he was blushing heavily as well. It was kind of cute. Wait. Crap.

"Of course, leave it to me." I said, making sure to sound annoyed. Even though I was impressed at his control. Why am I like this?

I turned back to the girl in front of us, who started to move. She slowly rose out of her unconsciousness, and her eyes fluttered open.

"Zoe?" she asked.

I had an idea of what was going on, but I wanted to be sure. "Can you tell me your name?"

The girl looked confused, "What are you talking about? It's me. It's Jackie. Don't you recognize me?"

"That's Jackie?" Percy asked confused, I looked and saw that he was about to turn around to investigate.

"Eyes forward!" I barked.

He snapped back to his original position "Yes ma'am!"

I returned my attention to the very confused former hellhound. Who suddenly decided to look down at her self, she shrieked "Ahhh! What happened to my fur!?"

She scrambled onto all furs, and then seemed to recognize how much closer tot the ground she was. "Why am I shorter?!" She started breathing heavily, having a panic attack. She looked at her boobs "And I'm pretty sure I used to have more of these!"

I gently put my hand on her shoulder "Jackie calm down, and listen to me." She looked up at me, I saw that her eyes were pitch black, similar to my own.

She took a minute, but eventually she calmed down. I smiled at her encouragingly. She finally calmed down enough for me to talk to her. I spoke in quiet voice to keep her calm "Jackie it looks like you are now in human form." I looked at her ears and tail and said "Well mostly human."

She closed her eyes. Took a deep breath and let it out. "Alright. " she looked over at Percy, who still hadn't moved from his position, "What is wrong with him?" she asked.

"Well you don't have any clothes on." I said.

She stared at me blankly. "And? I never wear clothes."

I looked at her, feeling a bit uncomfortable now "Well that was because you were a hellhound. Now you are human, and humans always wear clothes because they consider exposing their chest and genitals to be taboo."

She cocked her head to the side. "Why?"

I was probably bright red right now. "Well, for humans... that kind of stuff is only for mating."

At this Jackie's eyes widened in realization. Her face went red and she curled up in the fetal position to cover herself. "Is that why he isn't looking at me?" she asked quietly.

I nodded, and then caught a look on her face. It almost resembled sadness, but it was gone in a blink of an eye. She looked up in confusion, "What is this feeling? I don't like it."