52

NOTE: DO NOT TRY THE FOLLOWING SCENES AT HOME. THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE TRAINED AS PROFESSIONAL FICTIONAL CHARACTERS AND THEREFORE CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT (OR WHATEVER MAKE THEM DO). I warned you last chapter that this one was going to be dirty! THAT IS ALL

Third Person POV

Percy stared at the three women in front of him lustfully, he could feel himself growing larger in anticipation.

Soon his pants began to grow tighter, and tighter... and tighter... what the fuck?!

It's still growing?! At this point the women are watching Percy's dick grow in fear. It ripped through his pants and continued growing up his chest.

When it was finally done he had a 34 inch penis, which he stared at in horror.

There was a moment of silence before he finally said, "What. The. FUCK!

Zoe looked up at him in fear, "Percy I know I said I was ready but I didn't know it had grown so much..."

Reyna threw herself through the window without a word and ran away, bleeding from the broken glass,

Percy looked at Zoe in bewilderment, which she mistook for lust. "Percy please! I can't do this."

He realized what she was thinking and shook his head, "I know Zoe, I mean look at it! It's as thick as my biceps! I think I might actually kill you if we tried!"

Zoe began sobbing "What are we going to do! This ruins everything!

"Eh." Jackie said, "I've seen bigger."

BACK TO THE REAL STORY YOU PERVES :P

PERCY POV

"I'M AWAKE!" I accidentally shouted. I tried to stand up but ended up falling on the floor. As I lay there dazed I found myself staring at three very amused women.

"We can wait until tomorrow Percy," Zoe chuckled, "you don't have to force yourself."

I stood up, towering over them, "Are you kidding? I've been waiting for this for decades, I just thought you guys weren't into it right now. I guess I need to learn to read you better."

Jackie smirked, "To be fair we are very good actresses. Now shall we get on with it?"

Zoe elbowed her, "Calm down."

She looked at her in confusion, "What? I was only trying to move it faster, what reason do we have to wait?"

Reyna spoke up, "It's more romantic if you take it slow."

We all looked at her, causing her to blush, "I'm not an expert I just know the basics!"

Jackie shook her head. "I don't understand why you all are making this so complicated." As she said this she began stripping her clothes off in an aggravated frenzy.

Reyna looked away, now redder than I thought possible, "W-what are you doing?!"

Jackie looked at all our embarrassed faces in confusion as she finished stripping completely naked. "This is how intercourse happens right? You remove your clothing and insert the penis in the—"

"We know how it works!" Zoe snapped. "But humans do a little more than that Jackie." She said this more calmly.

Her ears drooped sadly, "Sorry..."

I decided then to stop being a pussy. "Okay you know what! You don't have to be sorry"

I snapped my fingers and dispersed my shadow clothing, leaving me completely naked with Jackie. This caused even her face to turn pink.