#18 - Nightshift (smut)

//Hello! Just a small disclaimer. This chapter is a smut, which obviously means that it's gonna be non-christian. It's going to be highly non-christian, so beware and read at your own risk! Pls no christian children. Everything but the christian children.//

It was midnight. The whole place was dark an quiet. Tweek was in the kitchen, deep-cleaning the fridge, the counters and the oven. In the meanwhile, Craig was counting the money the place had for the rest of the month.

The blonde was scrubbing the oven with force, trying to get out the stains and stuck crumbles from the grid. He pressed with force, but as it turned out- too much force. His hand slipped and a sharp nail cut his arm quite deep.

If the unbearable pain wasn't enough, the whole thing happened fast and loud. A huge 'BANG' sound rang through the place, accompanied with a deafaning:

"AGH FOR FUCK'S SAKE JESUS CHRIST!"

Yeah. It was loud.

Tweek inspected his arm and found out he was bleeding. He panicked inside, not knowing what to do, but luckily Craig ran into the kitchen in a hurry.

"Tweek? What happene- oh my god." Craig widened his eyes and ran right out. Tweek almost started crying from the pain and terror but Craig returned with a first-aid kit.

He kneeled beside the trembling injured and started treating him. He cleaned, sterilized and put bandage on the cut.

Tweek sighed. "Thanks. I froze there."

"Most people would." Craig reassured him. "You will not work, okay? Sit down and help me count money or something."

"What? But then we wouldn't be done.." Tweek said quite sadly. He wanted to help his manager. Craig shook his head sternly.

"I don't care. All I care about is that you're feeling good or not."

Tweek felt himself heaten. After a second, Craig stood up and helped Tweek up too. The employee could obviously make out Craig's blush, even in dim lighting.

Craig didn't let go of his hand, just lead him to the office and closed the door behind him. "Sit there." He ordered and sat next to Tweek.

The employee felt the need to aid Craig somehow. "Uh, can I do some-"

"No."  Craig quickly shot Tweek's question down and continued to count the pennies. All the coins were put in different containers in the safe. As Craig went to the banknotes, Tweek felt himself become frustrated. He didn't like the silence.

"Craig?"  He asked.

"Hmm?"  Craig hummed while counting the $1 bills.

"Is there a way I can help?" 

Craig put the money down and noted the amount of notes on a piece of paper. He turned to Tweek and grabbed both of his hands lightly.

"No, you hurt yourself. It's fine."  He smiled.

Tweek blushed and leaned towards Craig. "But I want to help really much.."  He caressed Craig's hands with his thumbs.

Craig chuckled.  "Well, you can help me with my break."

"Your break?"  Tweek tilted his head and felt himself grow nervous.

"Yeah.. you see.. I would be bored with just eating and drinking. We could do.."

"Something else?"  Tweek finished his manager's sentence. Craig leaned closer to Tweek, his breath brushing on the boy's lips.

"Exactly."