#32 - Staying the night (smut)

//Hello! Sorry for putting in a note AGAIN. I'm going to leave a small disclaimer this time too. This chapter is a smut as well, it contains sexual themes, so read at your own risk! Still no christian children allowed.//

The night came sooner than they thought. Tweek and Craig were watching a kid's show when Tweek's mom entered their room after knocking.

"Hello, sorry to bother you boys. I'm just leaving some chocolate here." She said sweetly as she put the wrapped chocolate on the table. "Have a good night."

"Thanks mom! Goodnight!" Tweek replied while leaning on Craig's shoulder.

When Tweek's mother closed the door, Craig spoke up:

"What's the time? Won't you have to work tomorrow?" He asked.

Tweek glanced at his clock. "Hmm.. yeah. I guess we should sleep."

"I wasn't thinking of sleeping.." Craig averted his gaze coyly. Tweek chuckled and looked up at him.

"Then?" He slid his hand up Craig's chest until his fingers traced over his lips.

"I've missed you too much." That's all Craig said before he toppled over Tweek. He instantly connected his lips with his lover.

They've embraced each other on the soft bed, feeling tension rise in the room- and with that, their pants as well. Tweek hummed into Craig's mouth and Craig pushed more up against him in return.

Their already-hard erections rubbed against the other. Tweek couldn't take the heat, he had to escape. He grabbed Craig's hands and spun him over, gaining dominance in the make-out session.

"Didn't know you were strong." Craig added cockily. Tweek pinned him up more aggressively at the comment.

"There's more where that came from." He said through his gritted teeth.

Tweek slammed into Craig's lips with force, letting his lust take control. Craig liked it, he finally got to see Tweek's dominant side. It made him want the boy even more.

After a few moments of Tweek sucking on Craig's lips, he rose back up, breaking away from the kiss. Craig took this small second to glance over his sexy partner. Messy hair, a dark blush on his cheeks, wrinkled clothes..

"Damn, you're hot as fuck." Craig breathed out.

"Shut the fuck up." Tweek snarled. "You speak when you're spoken to."

Craig's breath hitched. "I can roll with that." He said as the tent in his pants rose to be painful.

Tweek leaned in. He grabbed Craig's hair tightly, tugging it upwards to reveal his untouched neck.

"You've been gone for too long.." Tweek sighed. "When I finally got to love you and be able to confess, you fuck up everything."

"I-I'm sorry.." Craig managed to say. He felt guilt in his words.

Tweek chuckled. "It's okay. You'll just have to take the consequences."

"The what- agh!" Craig moaned as Tweek started sucking on his neck. He nibbled on the pure skin, marking his lover with a crimson kiss. He left a small, but deep-red hickey on a visible place.

"That'll do." Tweek said in a satisfied tone and proceeded to take off his t-shirt. "I want you."

"I want you too." Craig let his eyes wander on Tweek's bare upper-body. He sat up to kiss his neck, but Tweek pushed him down.

"Nah. I'm not done yet." He smirked and took off Craig's shirt. "I want to play a bit more." He said and kissed Craig's chest, travelling down to his tight jeans.

"Oh god.." Craig whispered when Tweek touched his erect penis through the fabric. "Take it off.."

"Hmm?" Tweek looked up on Craig's desperate face.

"Please. It's too tight." He begged.

"Hehe~ fine." Tweek obliged and undid Craig's button. He pulled his pants down slowly, revealing his wet boxers and hard cock.

The boy didn't waste too much time, he took off Craig's boxers as well. He kissed the tip of his shaft and licked the precum off. Craig felt a shaky breath escape his lips as Tweek pumped his lenght painfully slow.

"Do you want me?" Tweek looked up, smiling devilishly.

Craig nodded. "Yeah. So fuckin' much."

"Good." Tweek said and lowered his head to take in Craig's cock. He did this slowly as well, making him moan loudly. Tweek put his finger over Craig's mouth to silence him. They weren't alone.

Tweek continued sucking him. He increased his speed after some time, enjoying the taste and quiet moans of Craig. He missed him, and he missed lots of other things. His delicious taste was one of them.

"Tweek.. I'm about to cum." Craig sighed and grabbed Tweek's hair. Tweek smirked and sped up, driving him closer to his release.

Craig felt himself tighten, a warm feeling rose in his stomach and in the end, he came.

"Oh god. Jesus. You're a god." Craig panted out as he reached his climax.

Tweek let Craig come into his mouth. He cherished the taste before swallowing. He wiped his hand and sat up, facing Craig who was still catching his breath.

"Did you like it?" He asked lovingly.

"Like it?" Craig looked into Tweek's blue eyes. "It was heavenly. I loved it. And I love you." He sat up and pulled Tweek's half-naked body close to him.

"I love you too." Tweek hugged him back. "Don't you dare get yourself in danger again."

"I won't. Come here." Craig said and pulled Tweek into a loving kiss. Tweek returned it, leaning into Craig's warm body.

Craig wrapped his arms around Tweek, not letting him go.

Tweek let his hands sneak up around Craig's neck, bringing him closer.

They pulled away unfortunately, both of them were too tired to continue with their love. Tweek snatched a tee for Craig to sleep in.

"This is the biggest I have. I used to sleep in this, so I guess you can sleep in it too."  He gave the gray T-shirt to Craig.

"Thanks." He put it on. "Now, come here and sleep. You must be exhausted."

"Hehe, okie~" Tweek grinned and shuffled next to Craig.

"You're too cute."

"No, you're cute." Tweek pecked Craig on the nose.

"Fine, we're both cute." Craig blushed.

"Agreed." Tweek smiled and pulled the covers over them. "Goodnight." He turned the lights off.

"Goodnight." Craig pulled Tweek close his body.