#19 - After

They sighed deeply, still in the embrace. What they had just done will have consequences. But what will happen? Will they be official? Will they just stay as they were? Neither of them knew. But they both knew what they wanted.

"Cra-"
"Twee-"

They said each other's name at the same time.

"Yeah?"  Tweek asked, looking at his face.

"You first."  He smiled. Tweek grinned but his smile faded.

"Well.. I wanted to ask you something.."  Craig hummed, signalling  he was listening.

"What are we..?"  He asked silently. Craig tensed up, not knowing what to say. What were they?

"Well.."  Craig thought about giving a diplomatic answer.  "Whatever we want us to be. Anything, really."

Tweek sighed. "And what do you want us to be?"

"I want you to be with me.. to be honest."  Craig confessed and squeezed on Tweek's side.  "And you?"  He asked reluctantly.

"I am feeling the same way, but I'm scared we'd be rushing it.. so I'm not sure."  Tweek replied and buried his face in Craig's bare chest. The taller boy  caressed Tweek's head, feeling his heart beat in his throat.

"We should dress up."  He spoke up.  "I'll need to finish counting the money."

Tweek groaned and got up, looked around to find his clothes and started putting them on. He handed Craig's stuff to him.

"Thanks."

"Mm hmm~"  Tweek smiled weakly. Poor boy's arm still hurt, especially after the pressure it had to survive during their.. activity.

They fully clothed themselves and headed to the office. Before going in, Tweek grabbed Craig's arm slightly.

"Yeah?" 

"Uh.. what did you wanna say back there?"  The blonde asked with a curious smile on his face.

Craig chuckled.  "I wanted to ask the same thing you did."  He gave a peck on Tweek's forehead and led him inside the office.

Tweek helped him count the money and listened to Craig's rant about being a manager. He didn't really think he'd be ever promoted but Craig told him he was very pleased with him so far. They packed everything back in it's place and ended the shift at 5AM.

At the back enterance of the café, Craig and Tweek stopped to talk a bit more.

"I don't think we'll have to work today nor on Friday so feel free to just sleep as long as you want." Craig looked away shyly. Tweek laughed and hugged him.

"You're so cute!"  He held him tight. Craig blushed slightly and hugged him back.

"No, I'm not."  He said with clear joy in his voice.

"Oh, shuddup!"  Tweek looked up and kissed him. They pulled away shortly after, grinning at each other like a madman.

"Hey, you know what?"  Craig spoke up.

"Yeah? Are you inviting me to hang out with your gang?" Tweek asked instantly, as he remembered Craig invited him like that before.

"Y-yeah."  Craig got surprised.  "We're going to go to the beach today. We're gonna meet at the bus stop at 3PM. You wanna come? It'd be you, Clyde, Token and me if everyone comes."

Tweek nodded rapidly. A day to the beach  sounded just perfect.

"Yup! It would be great to meet with the boys again!"  Tweek exclaimed happily.

"Great, I can pick you up if you don't wanna waste your own time."  Craig traced Tweek's cheek.

"Is it not too much trouble?" 

"Nah. Your place is just ten minutes away from the stop."  Craig said.

"Okay. Goodnight then. Or good morning, I uh.. don't really know." Tweek laughed.

Craig laughed too. "Hehe. See ya later today then." He leaned down to kiss Tweek.

Tweek embraced him and deepened the kiss. They both sighed, enjoying each other's presence.

They pulled away and hugged each other once again. The embrace was warm and calming, neither of them wanted to pull away, but they had to.

"Bye for real now." Craig pecked Tweek's head.

"Yup!"

They turned around and went seperate ways. Craig got into his car while Tweek strolled home.

As soon as he got into his room, he fell into his bad like he died right on the spot.

He got woken up a few hours later by his phone buzzing violently. Tweek shuffled in bed and glanced at his screen, seeing Craig was calling him. He picked up right away.

"Yeahh..?"  He asked sleepily.

"Did I wake you up?"  Craig asked.

"Yeah but it's fine."  Then he remembered.  "Oh! Did I oversleep??" 

"No you didn't. I figured you'd be sleeping."  Craig replied calmly.  "It's 2:20. I'm coming to pick you up in twenty minutes. You'll need your swimshorts, a towel and sunscreen."

"Money?"

"No." Craig replied immediately.

"Bu-"

"Shut the fuck up." He ordered.

"Hey! You will not talk to me like that!" Tweek exclaimed with no anger in his tone.

"I just did." Craig replied with a mischievous tone.

"Uughh fuck youuu!" Tweek hung up on him. He got a message instantly.

Craig😍: ❤️

"Pffft." Tweek chuckled.

He got prepared, packed his swimming stuff, some sunscreen and snacks. He still put his money in his backpack, not giving a damn about Craig's orders. He can command him at work but not anywhere else.

Craig phoned him when he arrived. Tweek ran down the stairs and left his home, locking the door behind himself, as his parents were working. He walked to the car and got in, putting his bag in his lap.

"Hi!"  He greeted his manager.

"Heya, that was fast."  Craig stated.

"Yeah, I have been waiting for some time now."  Tweek said.  "And don't pay anything for me. I have my own earnings."

Craig rolled his eyes.  "You're still on about this?"  He sighed.  "Fine. If you insist." 

Tweek smiled victoriously.  "Hehe! That's what you get!"

"Pffft. Come here."  Craig leaned in, kissing Tweek passionatly. He kissed back, hugging him while they made out.

They pulled away and Craig started the car.

"Buckle up. I don't want you flying out of here."

"But you drive so carefully!"  Tweek objected. Craig unbuckled himself, leaned over and put Tweek's clasp in the little metal holder, buckling him up without saying a word. Then, he leaned back and buckled himself back in.

"Shut up."

"I didn't even say anything!"  Tweek grinned.

"I don't care."  Craig averted his eyes. He stepped on the pedal and drove off with Tweek.