#20 - Beach day

Tweek, Craig, Clyde and Token finally got to the beach after having some troubles with directions. As it turned out, using Token's data for navigating while watching youtube wasn't really effective.

"God damn!" Clyde exclaimed as he got out the car.

"Yup." Token sighed. "The beach was supposed to be thirty minutes away."

"Yeah. And how long did we take?" Craig asked as he locked his car.

"A fucking hour!" Clyde shouted.

All the three boys shushed him. There were children nearby and the guys didn't want to be embarrased.

"Clyde!" Tweek scolded him. "Please!"

"Okay, fine! Imma stop the swearing!" He rolled his eyes. "But still!"

"Yeah we were kinda dumb." Tweek smiled weakly. He was the one who kept showing funny videos to the guys.

They walked to the enterance and paid the fee. None of them wanted to go to a junk-filled coast so the minimal money they had to pay was bearable.

"Yay! Oh god they have waterslides!"  Clyde exclaimed excitedly.  "Can we try them?"

"Of course. I wanna try them too."  Token smiled. He tried to hide his thrill but he wasn't successful.

They packed down near a tree, where the sand and grass met. Token and Clyde instantly ran off towards the slides, leaving Tweek and Craig behind. They looked at each other and laughed.

"What do you wanna do?" Tweek asked cheerfully.

"Hmm. I feel like walking on the shore and having some fun." Craig replied. "You?"

"That sounds fun! But can we try the slides later?" Tweek asked and tried his best to flash puppy eyes. Craig just chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled.

And that's exactly what happened. They had a nice walk on the shore, they weren't holding hands but neither of them minded.

"Hey, isn't that Token?"  Tweek asked while pointing at Token currently choking Clyde in the seawater.

"Yeah, he's murdering Clyde. Good."

"Pfft, I agree."

Their day went fine, they ate pizza and some of the snacks Tweek had brought. Craig tried the slides with the blonde, went sunbathing and even ate some ice-cream with him.

At about 6PM, they ran into their 'most treasured' customer: Kenny McCormick. He was out reading a magazine with his friend. Craig went over to say hi and gestured Tweek to come along.

"Hey Craig. Oh you have Tweek here too! Hi guys!"  Kenny greeted them cheerfully. He sat up and put the magazine down. Tweek glanced at it and figured it was a lifestyle magazine.

"Hey. Clyde and Token are here too. I don't know where exactly."  Craig said and patted Tweek. "You guys haven't met outside the shop, right?"

"Nah."  Tweek replied while Kenny shook his head.

"I would have remembered if I had seen him."  He winked and recieved a slight punch from his friend.

"Kenny! You always flirt with blonde people!"  The boy exclaimed.  "It's making them uncomfortable!"

"Oh no! It's okay, I've gotten used to it."  Tweek laughed.

"It's not okay!"  The blonde boy objected.  "He always does this!"  His tone made everyone laugh.

Kenny grinned.  "Yeah yeah, sorry Leo." He glanced at the two other guys and spoke again. "Guys, this is Leopold 'Butters' Stotch. He's one of my bestest buddies." 

"Feel free to call me Butters, Kenny is being forceful and calling me Leo all the time."  Butters rolled his eyes.  "It's nice to meet you fellas. Kenny has said a lot about you."

"All good I hope."  Craig huffed and smiled slightly.

"Yeah, don't worry!"  Kenny grinned. "Where is Jimmyboy?"

"He is crippled?" Craig scoffed.

"Oh, right." Kenny laughed. "Well, you guys had better get going, I see the two hooligans right over there killing each other." He pointed at Token and Clyde splashing and pushing each other.

"Yeah, you might be right." Tweek chuckled. "It was nice to meet ya guys."

"Yup! See you later!" Butters said cheerfully.

Everyone said their farewells. The boys left Kenny and Butters alone and paced right where the others were.

"Fuck you, Token!"  Clyde shouted.

"Clyde! The children!"  Token shouted back and tackled him, both falling in the water.  "Behave!"

"Uh, guys?"  Twee spoke up silently, but neither of them heard it. Craig decided to take the matter in his hands.

He walked over there and tore the boys off of each other.

"Chill."  He said and the boys relaxed.

Clyde burst out laughing.  "We went overboard there, right?"

"Yup."  Craig gave a simple response and walked back to Tweek. "It wasn't nice."

"Sorry.." Token said ashamed.

"You had better be."  Craig smirked.  "Cuz you left Tweek out of it!"  He shouted, picked Tweek up and started sprinting towards the water.

"WHA- CRAIG TUCKER, PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN OH MY GOD!"  Tweek screamed on top of his throat but to no avail.

"Yeah!" Clyde cheered.  "Go get 'em Craig!"

As soon as Craig reached a safe depth of water, he took all his strenght and threw Tweek as far as he could.

"FUUUUCK YOUUUUMPHF-"  That's all Tweek could shout before falling into the water with a loud splash. He instantly rose from the water, visibly furious.

He started mumbling to himself things like: 'oh I'm gonna get you' or 'you'll sleep with the fish.' And so on. Craig slowly backed away, quickly apologising and saying sorry in different languages.

Before Craig could react, Tweek tackled him, pushing him underwater. They stood up together, Tweek still holding him tightly. They laughed loudly while walking out of the water.

"That was fucking awesome." Craig exhaled happily. "I'm tired as hell."

"Yeah me too." Tweek said and let go of him. "You guys must be exhausted too."

"Oh us?" Clyde asked in a boasting tone.

"We are." Token replied. "Do you guys wanna sleep at my place? Got some new movies we could watch."

Everyone got silent for a second to think. The first one to speak was Clyde.

"Nah, I think I'll pass. Gotta help dad with the car." He rolled his eyes. "Stupid engine sucks ass."

"Hehe. Do you wanna come, Tweek?" Craig glanced at his 'friend'. Tweek's breath hitched. Should he?

"Uuuhhh... if it's not too much trouble?" He asked reluctantly.

"It's not. I haven't had the chance to get to know you. We could have some fun." Token smiled. Tweek sighed and nodded, feeling less nervous.

In the end, they packed their stuff and left the beach. All of them got in Craig's car and he took Clyde home first, then drove to Token's place.