#35 - CV

The two boys were laying in bed cuddling. Both were deeply asleep, it was only 8AM and the only noise that was present was Craig's guinea pig running in its wheel. That was, until...

RIING

"Gh- what the..." Craig jolted up and looked around. His phone was violently ringing on the bed.

Tweek also awoke from his pleasant dream, groaning in agony. "What's the time..."

"Dunno. Let me- ugh Clyde?" Craig raised his voice at the caller ID. "For fuck's sake." He picked up. "What."

"Yo! Did I wake you up?" A cheery voice rang into Craig's ears.

"Maybe, dipshit. It's-" He looked at the clock of his phone real quick. "It's 8AM, what in the hell do you want."

"I'm... right outside your door?" Clyde sheepishly answered.

Craig froze for a second.

"Wh-what's up?" Tweek nervously asked.

Craig covered the phone's mic. "Dress up. Clyde is here."

"Jesus." Tweek snickered. "What does he want?" He sloppily climbed out of bed to put on some of Craig's clothes.

"I have no clue." Tweek's boss -and also boyfriend- exhaled sharply and gave a small kiss to Tweek. "I love you though."

Tweek's mouth curled up into a smile. "I love you too."

"Heey, you there?" Clyde shouted into the phone.

Craig put the phone back to his ear. "Yes. Give us a minute." Craig sighed, annoyed and also stood up to fetch some stuff to wear.

Clyde let out a very loud 'OH'.

"You got your boyfriend over???? Awwwww... I'm sorry for interrupting anything..." He faked sadness.

"Shut up." Craig hung up. He hurriedly put on a loose tee and boxer short. "Before I let him in, wanna make out?"

"Of course." Tweek laughed like an angel. He also looked like an angel according to Craig. Wearing a button-up shirt and loose sweatpants, he looked like a hot mess. A cute as fuck hot mess. Craig pulled him on top of him on the bed and kissed him ever-so-lovingly. Tweek hugged him tightly and hummed, showing he was more, than happy.

After they felt like they had enough, Craig took his way the door and opened it.

"About time!" Clyde impatiently exclaimed. "You better have an explanation for making me wait, like, ten minutes."

Tweek sleepily hugged Craig from behind. "Sorry, we were busy kissing." He buried his head into Craig's shoulder.

Craig and Clyde both got embarrassed.

"Eh? What?" Tweek looked up.

"Nothing, babe. Come in, Clyde." He gestured his friend in.

They all sat down in the living room. Tweek on the couch and Craig and Clyde laid down onto the soft carpet.

"You didn't tell me what you wanted."  Craig stated, tired.

"Right."  Clyde grinned.  "I uh... need help for my... CV."

"You want to finally get a job."  Craig stated/asked.

Clyde nodded vigorously.  "Yes! And I know a few places but it's a bit scary, you see."  He scratched his face.

Tweek smiled warmly.  "Of course we'll help!"  He said, making Craig groan.  "Craig, don't be an asshole!" 

"I know, I know."  He said lowly.