#21 - Sleepover

They finally arrived at Token's house. He's moved out a long time ago as he had his own place in his father's company. It was a two-story building with a nice garden and a fancy balcony.

All of them got out of the car. Token walked to the gate and opened it for them.

"I'm gonna park later. I'm feeling lazy." He said and let the guests in the garden.

Tweek was astonished. "Wow! How can you afford this?"

Token chuckled. "Privilege."

They walked inside the house and were greeted by an enormous living room, a TV, a leather couch and an aquarium with cute guppies in it.

"Make yourselves at home. Even though Craig usually feels a bit more comfortable than that." Token said smugly. Craig huffed.

"Maybe." He responded.

Tweek chuckled and took his shoes off, putting them by the enterance. He hopped down on the large couch.

"What do you guys wanna watch? I have horror movies, action movies aaand-"

"Horror." Craig interrupted Token. "Do you have the movie 'Torn flesh?' It's a zombie apocalypse thingy."

Tweek shivered. "Uuh, do we really have to watch horror?"

"Are you a pussy?"  Craig asked. He reaised his eyebrows and looked at Tweek cockily.

"We don't have to if he doe-"

"I'm not a pussy, you asshole!"  Tweek yelled angrily. He demanded respect.

"Guys-"

"I'm not an asshole, you chicken."  Craig retorted.

Tweek gasped. "A CHICKEN? Oh no, you're not gonna be like that!" 

"GUYS."  Token raised his voice, catching the attention of the guys. "What should we watch?"  He sighed.

"Horror's fine!"  Tweek pouted.

"Okay."  Token rolled his eyes, smiling.  "You guys argue like a couple."

Craig and Tweek both laughed, but secretly they both wanted it to be serious.

Token made some popcorn and served the boys. They finally found the Blu-ray of the zombie movie and put it on. Craig lowered the blinds while Tweek got some blankets with pillows. He mainly brought them for himself.

The intro was fine, some studio logos, introduction, jokes here and there. Tweek felt relaxed at the first ten minutes. It all started to worsen when the first scare happened, setting the mood into an eerie, worrying one.

He grabbed onto the sheets firmly, closing his eyes at certain parts. Craig noticed his behavior and placed his arm around Tweek's shoulder. He leaned against him and gave a peck on his forehead.

"You fine?" He whispered.

"Y-yeah. I'm no pussy. I'm gonna watch this!" Tweek replied silently. He scooted closer to his manager, trying his best to relax.

"Okay, feel free to hug me when you're scared, pussy."

Tweek lightly punched him. "Fuck off." He chuckled.

The movie turned out to be okay. Craig laughed at some jumpscares while Tweek got absolutely terrified. Token mostly got annoyed by the movie's plot and frequently complained about it. He didn't even notice the two lovebirds chuckling and cuddling a few inches away from him.

The credits rolled. Tweek exhaled, feeling relief wash over him. His sleeping problems ceased when he turned 20 but he somehow knew he wouldn't be able to sleep.