TO THE RESCUE!¡ (Part 7)

Your POV

I woke up in Max' arms. He was asleep but wasn't snoring.
He was kind of... cute...W H A T. No! I'm not suppose to like him, (y/n).. HE KIDNAPED ME ( and (bff/n) ).

(This is how he looks like sleeping)

I slowly get out of his arms and replace a pillow in his arms. I walked over to the door and THANK GOD it didn't creak. I got out of the room and walked a little slow to not make a lot of noise. I saw a door. I unlocked it and once again slowly opened it. It was night. Where is (bff/n) ?
« Hi, best friend. » I heard a familiar voice say. I turned my head to my right and saw...(bff/n)!
He/she was wearing the same clothes she wore except it was all white... just like Daniel and the other campers...
« (bff/n)! What happened to you? Are you hurt by Daniel? » I worriedly asked him/her. « I'm feeling well, (y/n). » he/she replied. « Trying to escape here, sweetheart...? » I heard heard another familiar voice say— oh shit.
I turn around to see...yup.....it's Max. I grabbed (bff/n)'s arm and ran as fast as I could.

We ran and ran....

°

°

°

*POW*

I stopped on my tracks. I slowly turned my head to face (bff/n)... he/she was dead.
« Y-you killed him/her..! » I cried. « Don't worry sweetheart! Daniel told me that we didn't really need him/her,so I shot him/her! » he said still holding the shotgun.
I ran again but he was too fast (and strong). « Time to go back to bed~ » he said.
I was fast asleep because of all the running and stuff...

I guess he is kind of cute...