Lemon (>////<) (Part 21)

(Y/n)'s POV

As I finished dressing up, madly blushing, I got out of the bathroom and sat next to Max.
There was awkward silence.
I took a glance at Max and, I see that he also got his makeup off and Halloween costume, and I see his...

Bulge. (Albertstuff: my penis has WArTS, my penis good at SPoRts, little did you know
it BULGES through my shorts)

I quickly looked away and...
« S-sorry about earlier, it was my fault that made you—... » I was cut off by Max kissing me roughly.(jeez Max calm down -_-)
His tongue was exploring my mouth. I slightly moaned. He then slides his hand up my tank top and massages my left boob. He stopped and broke the kiss for air.
I felt his hot breath against my neck and his hand rubbing against my woman hood.
He harshly suck on my sensitive spot (on the neck) and rubbed faster.
I tried holding back a moan but sadly failed.
« Hunn~ Ma-xx~!! ».
He removes my shorts along with my panties and then, without warning, he thrusted two fingers inside of me.
« HaAAah! M-max~!! Uh~ »  
He added more fingers into me. I was close. « I-I'm gonna c-Um~!! » I moaned.
But before I could, he removed them and licked them clean.
« Hah.. I can't let you cum yet.. 'cause I have something else better than fingers~ » he said.
He removed all of my clothes and his. I blushed at the sight of his toned chest. He was also looking at my body.
He removed his boxers and his dick sprung out. Bich, how the fuck is that thing gonna fuckin fit inside my ass??
(David:Language °^°)
He slowly enters, I started to tear up. He noticed and kissed my cheeks. « It will be better soon my love~ » he says.
« Ow! N-no, it hurts » I said. He didn't listen, he just continues on.
After a couple of minutes later, the pain faded away and I started moaning.
« Hahh!! Max~ harder~!! » I moaned. He slowly stops. « If you want more, you have to beg... » he said.
« What? » « you heard me, pet~ » he responds.
I don't like doing this...
« ... please fuck me so hard until I can't walk for a week Max~... » I muttered. « What was that? I couldn't hear you~ » he said. « Please Max, please fuck me~. I want you inside of me so bad~!! » I said.
« That's better... » be responded. He enters again except it was more rough.
« Ah! Uh~ Max~! ».  He groaned. « Uhn... I'm gonna.. cum.. » he warned.
After a few seconds, he came all over me.
He snuggles close to me.
« I love you, love » he says. « I.. love you too... » I responded.
We then fell asleep.

(A/n: you're welcome :))))