Romeo and Juliet (part 22)

(This is how Britney looks like)Max' POVI woke up in bed with (y/n)

Max' POV
I woke up in bed with (y/n)...

naked.

Timeskip. Too lazy

Me and (y/n) walked to the mess hall, some campers looking at us. Did they heard? But even worse, WHAT IF DANIEL HEARD. « Ah, kids, you're already awake! » Daniel said, walking up to us with Jen.
« Aaaand quite a little noisy too~!! » Jen added.
Yeah... they heard.Now I was red.
« Indeed, it was strange... what DID you two did last night? » Daniel asked.
« Weeee... played twister! » I responded nervously grinning. (Y/n) nervously nodded.
« ...playing twister makes you moan..? » Jen asked.
« Okay fINE WE HAD S—.. » I cut her off, putting my hand on her mouth.
I slightly sweat.
Daniel was blushing and Jen was nose bleeding.
« Um ok thanks for responding » Daniel thanked pulling Jen to go somewhere else.
It's pretty awkward.

Timeskip

Your POV

I was getting ready for the play, dressing as Juliet, and Max dressing up as Robo-Romeo.
I was about to go up stage but someone pulled me then pushed me to a wall.
It was some unknown brunette girl with a braid, wearing a purple dress with white boots.
« Remember me, pig breath? » she asked me.
That voice...

Ooohh shit—

Max' POV
I walked on stage and said the lines but then I heard a familiar voice behind me...
It said « Thread not, Robo-Romeo! » .
Wait, isn't that bitch-face?(Britney).
But instead, it was some brunette girl with a braid, wearing a purple dress with some white boots.
« Uhh, you're not (y/n)» I said.
« No, young fool! I am Juliet aka Britney your one true love! Don't you not remember? I am no Spector, I have been revived!! » she said.
« Britney?? But how did you—... »
« I have stole another person's body to come back to life! To come and get you back!!
Let us kiss one last time before (y/n), the worthless slut becomes the devil herself » The brunette or should I say, Britney said, leaning towards me, trying to kiss me.

« HEY!! » I hear (y/n)'s voice shout.