I'll see you in the future... (Part 24 FINALE)

(Yes, this will be the last part of this book,but, ITS NOT REALLY THE END OF THIS STORY! Because, I will make a Brainwashed! Max x Reader 2 and Brainwashed! Max x reader 3. And also, sorry all of my Frisks who commented to save Britney, it's going to be sacrificing Britney.)
(Enjoy)
Your POV

I hear the campers, demanding to kill Britney, for everything that she has done. What do I do? I can't kill her, I'll end up in hell if I do it! I felt another hand placed on mine where I was holding the knife, resting it's head on my left shoulder. I realized that it was Max.

« Max what are you-... » I cut me off by pulling my hand up and slowly moved it towards Britney, forcing me to stab her. « No WAIT!! » Britney begged.

« Max—! » It was too late. The knife already stabbed her her neck, slowly getting deeper and deeper. I cringed at the sight, blood squirming out, Britney coughing up blood.
« I'm..so sorry... » I spoke to her... (you: wha— I AINT SORRY—)

She stopped moving. Max softly kissed my neck. But then, We heard sirens.
Police cars came and the police officers hold their guns up to Daniel, Jen
and Max. They werent really pointing to me.

But other police officers took the other campers. Max was holding the knife and pulled me closer to his side. « Kid, let the girl go,drop the knife and put your hands up or get shoot!! » one of the police man demanded.

« Max... please do it.. » I demanded to Max. He obeyed and did what he was told to do.
I.. didn't want him to die.

The police man told Max that he will be in prison for 8 years. It was same for Daniel.
Max then looked at me, « Goodbye sweetheart, I hope we'll see each other again.. » he spoke. « But, what if I will not see you-.. » I was cut off, Max softly kissing me for 4 secondes after he got pulled away by police officers.

« I'll see you in the future... » I hear him say...

The end.              (Not really..)

(I will make the Brainwashed! Max x Reader 2 tomorrow... see you there! )