35

Madison's POV;
I woke up the next day in my bed, wondering if she's finally left. No matter how many times I'd think about our memories of those four years, I could probably never forgive her.

She's been so selfish. She's been so two faced. She's been so fake. My worst fear is Ethan cheating on me, I can't imagine what he feels like right now.

I miss him, I know we haven't split up. But he's still mad, I just hope he knows that I was honest, I'll always be honest with him.

I decide to shower to wake myself up more, especially if I have to do some work online today I need to feel awake.

Before I grabbed some clean clothes I went into the spare room of my apartment, she's in deed gone. Gone back to Australia. Thankfully.
                                        -
5:30pm
I've been doing work all day, and just trying to sort myself out. I'm wearing some short shorts, along with one of Ethan's hoodies which was a bad idea because it just made me miss him even more.

I know I couldn't call him or text him or even go see him right now because he was working. Him and Gray both work at their dad's business, a gym. No wonder they are so well body built.

They also do some small modelling gigs I guess you could call it. It's really fun.

I decide to put my hair in some messy cute ponytail and put on some light makeup, just in case I was to go somewhere. Not too much though.

Ethan said he usually finishes at the gym around 7:30, hopefully he'll visit soon after that. I texted him anyway, knowing he might ignore me pains me.

To:E💙;
I know you're at work rn, but I just wanna talk again. Cindy's gone back home and I was thinking we could talk about what happened, see you x

And with that I left my phone on the side table in my lounge.

To get my mind of things I decided to watch something on the tv, until Ethan came over. I had nothing else to do.

I clicked on the play button on Netflix for Stranger things, since I needed to catch up anyway.
                                      -
7:55pm
I guess he wasn't coming to see me, guess he was still mad at me. For something I haven't done.

But I guess these days you can't trust or believe anyone.

I was about to go to my bedroom until here's a knock at the door. My eyes widen because of excitement and I rush quickly to my door. Hoping it's who I've been waiting for.

I open the cream colored door and there he stands. Looking at me and what I thought would never happen is that I see him crack a soft smile.

I couldn't help but put my arms around him and being him into the tightest hug. "You actually came" I say, mumbling.

I feel his hands go to waist holding me. "Of course I did".

For half an hour we sat on my couch reminiscing everything that happened.

"I thought you wasn't coming E" I say, sadly. He grabs my hand making me look at him. "Why wouldn't I?" He asks and I just shrug.

I look at his eyes, they seem tired, or fed up, I can't tell. "I know we didn't break up, but I missed you" he says and I smile.