38

Madison's POV;
"It's freezing in this airport" say shivering, since it was 1am on the Monday morning. I was standing by Ethan waiting for our bags to go through baggage claim.

"Just think" he says wrapping his strong arms around my waist. "In 10 hours, we'll be in sunny hot Hawaii" he whispers into my ear kissing my cheek.

I smile at the thought of spending the next five days with him. No one else. We can finally relax and have no worries.

"Flight 182 to Hawaii, boarding" we hear the speakers say clearly. I look up to Ethan and kiss his cheek. "Lets go" I say and we make our way to the plane.
-
The warm hot air hits my skin as me and Ethan are heading to the taxi to take us to where we were staying. I've been here for 7 minutes and I'm already in love.

Once the black taxi stops for us we both get in the back and I instantly put my head on Ethan's shoulder. That flight was exhausting.

"Tired?" He asks and I nod my head in response. "We can take it easy for today and do the fun things the rest of the week" he suggests and I tell him that's a good plan.

The drive was only about 20 minutes and as soon as I stepped out of the vehicle I wanted to scream in excitement.

It's beautiful here.

Me and Ethan both grabbed our suitcases and bags and headed to the reception of the resort.

The beautiful tanned middle aged woman at the desk kindly gave us our villa keys. It read the number 7 on it. Then we strolled our way to that number.

I gasped as soon as I saw the villa, I can't believe Ethan would spend this kind of money on me. It's insane.

Ethan opens the front door revealing the palace looking home. "Ethan this is insane" I say piling my suitcase in.

"It really is" he says putting his bags by mine. "Lets go see what the rest looks like" he says grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

A smile appears on my face when I see what the pool looks like, the kitchen and lounge was amazing too.

I walk down the the narrow hall and I notice that there's dark red rose petals scattered across the floor, leading to the bedroom.

I open the door and I feel like the luckiest girl, there was petals all around the floor and bed and the lights were dimmed.

"E come check this out, it's adorable" I shout since he was still out by the pool. When he walks in he wraps his long arms around me.

"This is so romantic" he says in a weird girly voice which basically kills the vibe.

"Way to ruin the mood E" I say and he chuckles. "What are you doing?" He asks as I'm walking towards the king sized bed that was in the middle of the room.

"I need to lay down, I'm so tired" I whine and he laughs following my actions.

We just lay on the comfy bed for a few minutes until I notice him staring at me in the corner of my eye. I turn to him and interlock our fingers like I always do.

"I just want to say thank you for this again" I say then kissing his knuckles. He just looks at me before moving closer so our bodies were touching.

He caresses my cheek and plays with my dark hair then slowly leaning in to connect his plump lips to mine.

It was passionate and slow. My favourite kind of kisses from him.

He pulls away and I smile. "You're very welcome" he mumbles before I attach my lips to his again.

Next thing I knew I feel into a short sleep, cuddled into the body of my favourite person.
                                ----------
Sorry for this short ass chapter, but I thought yall deserved an update since this book has reached 3K reads, tysm💛