59

madison's pov:

I felt the tears fall one by one down my now wet cheeks as I think of what just happened.

what if they're right? what if me and ethan don't last once he goes, he is leaving for 2 months and I'll be in new york before he even knows it.

I can practically hear my heart breaking at the thought of losing ethan, I've gone through hell for him to be mine and I feel like it's all being taken away from me.

I know we haven't broken up, and I don't want us to, but I can't help but think of the consequences.

I sat on his blue sheets that were on top of his bed and felt the water spill from my eyes again.

I couldn't stop it.

-
thirty minutes had passed, and it felt like eternity. I wasn't sure what I was doing in Ethan's room but I just felt more calm and less stressed in here.

I hear the door knob being twisted from the opposite side and my eyes flicker towards the door.there stood ethan with a relived look on his face.

"I've been looking everywhere for you, what happened?" ethan asks his face laced with confusion as he stepped into his bedroom.

i looked down at my lap where my fingers were fiddling with the fabric of my dark coloured dress.

i sniffled and wiped my left cheek. I looked up to meet his hazel eyes that were still on the other side of the room, as I sat on his bed.

"I just thought maybe no one would find me if I was up here" I said and he closed his door and walks towards me.

"why wouldn't you want anyone to find you? are you not having a good time?" Ethan asks and it hurt, knowing I'm probably ruining his last night here.

"no eth, we can just talk about it later.. I-I don't wanna ruin your night-"
"shhh, hey you couldn't ruin anything even if you tried" he reassures me and sits down next to me on the soft sheets of his bed.

ethan grabs my hands but I still looked down.

ethan uses his fingers to move my chin upwards for me to look at his beautiful face.

"please tell me what's wrong baby, you're worrying me" he says and i nod, followed by another sniffle.

"Do you have faith in us? like do you believe in us?" I ask, scared of the answer.

"mad's are you crazy?" He tucks a piece of my curled hair behind my ear.

"You are the only thing I believe in, I don't care about my money, my job... you're my absolute everything princess, of course I have faith in us"

he pauses.

"why are you asking?"
"because it seems like everyone besides you and i can't see us lasting" I sigh and he stares at me shaking his head.

"who cares what other people think, at least we believe in it, it won't end" ethan promises me.

"madison palmer, I am so in love with you" he says and I rest the palm of my hand on his cheek gently.