Animal ★

Warning: Smut. (g!p)

A/N: Here have some really hot kinky meaningless g!p smut. C: Enjoy! Xoxo

___________________________________________

Camila was lying across the bed, her phone in her hands. She was just meaninglessly scrolling through Twitter, seeing if anything interesting was happening. Much to her dismay, nobody interesting was tweeting her. She answered a few of the fans tweets to make them happy, and to make sure that they knew she loved them. She was just about to get out of her Twitter app, to switch to Tumblr, when the phone was eagerly pried from her hands.

"H-hey!" Camila squealed, turning around and waving her arms about, trying to get the phone out of Lauren's grip, "Lauren, I was using that! Please! Please give it back!" She whined, tugging at Lauren's shirt so that she fell on top of her on the mattress. She quickly snatched the phone from Lauren and started to use it again, not even bothering to tell Lauren to get off.

"Take a hint, Cabello," Lauren mumbled, quickly pushing Camila's hands aside so she could kiss her lips messily. Camila wanted to protest, but she soon pushed her phone aside and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck as they kissed. Lauren pulled away abruptly and flipped Camila over onto her stomach, "Mmm... you're such a sexy little bitch, aren't you...?"

"Lauren...? What are you doing?" Camila asked, trying to flip back over. But Lauren wouldn't let her, she forced her back down onto the mattress and shook her head. She knew exactly what Lauren was doing to her now. They'd done it before, and it was extremely hot. But this time was more urgent, "Lauren..."

"Shut up. Get on your hands and knees, slut," Lauren smirked, slapping Camila's ass playfully. Camila obeyed her, as she knew it was all in good fun. She shook her ass slightly, her curves nice and clear through her tight boy shorts, "Mm-mm, nope, those won't do," Lauren sighed, pulling them down to the girls knees, "Much better."

Camila shuddered at the cold air hitting her bare ass and core. Lauren smacked her ass playfully, biting down on her lip as she watched it bounce. Her member was already pressing tight against her jeans. She ran her hands up under Camila's shirt, gently scratching her nails down the younger girls back, "Do you want me to take it off?" Camila asked, turning her head to make eye contact. Lauren nodded, and Camila continued.

"Your nipples are so hard..." Lauren said, reaching down and pinching Camila's erect nipples, "I have a feeling it's not because of the chilly air?" She smirked, running her hands all over the girls' body. She loved to tease her at first, then hit her hard. It was her favourite way to do it. It made the experience a thousand times better for the both of them, "You are such a fucking slut... but you're my slut, aren't you?"

Camila nodded her head, "Yes... yes I'm a slut..."

"But whose slut?" Lauren asked, slapping Camila's ass with a loud crack.

"I'm... I'm your slut..." she answered, biting down on her lip and groaning.

"You're a filthy bitch..." Lauren smirked, kissing Camila's shoulder gently, "I love you. Now... do you... want me to fuck you like the filthy bitch you are, Camzi?" She asked, running her nails against her back again, leaving light red marks across her skin.

Camila nodded her head and shook her ass, moving back slightly so that she was rubbing against Lauren's clothed crotch. She smirked and sat on the edge of the bed, quickly stripping of her clothing so she was just as naked as Camila. Her member was rock hard, and just the mere sight of it made Camila even wetter than she already was. She shook her ass impatiently, biting down on her lower lip again.

"Patience," Lauren whispered, spitting into her hand and rubbing her huge member with her soft hands. She positioned herself behind Camila, far enough away so that the girl wouldn't try and create the friction that she didn't yet deserve, "Now... what do you want me to do you, bitch?"

Camila turned her head to look Lauren in the eyes once more, "I want you... to fuck my pussy... I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow... fuck my pussy until it's red and sore and I simply can't take anymore... then I want you to cum in my mouth..." she smirked, knowing exactly how to make Lauren lose her mind.

"What makes you think you deserve my cum?" she asked, still stroking her member lightly as she listened to Camila talk.

"Because I'm a good little slut... my pussy is so tight and so nice, and it's all for you..." she smiled cheekily, flipping her hair to the side and biting down on her lower lip seductively, "And if you'd let me... I could make you cum like a fire hose..." she smirked.

Without warning, Lauren slammed all 8 and a half inches inside of Camila's soaking wet pussy. Camila let out a squeal and her arms almost gave in, but she held herself up. Lauren waited for a moment so Camila could adjust to her size. She leaned forward and held onto the girls shoulders tightly, "Mmm... you have such a tight pussy... I've always loved it... you know just how to please me, don't you Camila?"

Camila nodded and moved forwards before slamming back into Lauren, causing a wave of pleasure to go through the both of them. Lauren laughed loudly and quickly started to thrust into the girls wetness, biting down on her lower lip as she worked up a decent rhythm, "Mmm... please... please fuck me harder..." Camila begged her, grabbing a fistful of the sheets beneath them.

Lauren laughed quietly, trying her hardest to keep up with this whole charade, "Mmm... such a good little slut," she muttered, pounding into her harshly, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling the otherwise quiet room. Lauren bit down on her lip and pulled Camila's shoulders back harder, slamming into her messily, not caring about anything in the world but their pleasure.

Camila was making the most animalistic groaning noises that she could possibly create, and the noise just made Lauren pound harder and faster, despite the sweat that was covering both of their bodies. And Lauren didn't even try to keep up with the dirty talk that she knew turned Camila on so much, she just fucked and fucked and fucked. When Camila came, she simply kept going, until she knew that she was ready.

"Lauren," she whispered weakly, "Please. Please cum in my mouth," she said, licking her lips playfully, "I can't take anymore..." she said. And Lauren knew she was right. She had fucked her so hard she would be sore for days.

She pulled out and panted as Camila turned around, a wide smile on her face. She took Lauren's member in her hands, without any warning, and started furiously pumping. She ran her tongue all over and around the tip of her member. As Lauren's eyes started rolling into the back of her head, and she started to shake slightly, Camila shoved Lauren down her throat. Lauren let out a loud scream as Camila continued to suck as she emptied her load down the younger girls throat.

Camila pulled away with a loud, messy, pop. She'd swallowed most of Lauren's white sticky fluid, but the last remains of it trickled down her chin, as she looked up at Lauren with cloudy, lust eyes. The sight alone caused Lauren to cover the smaller girls face in another small load. Camila moaned and wiped it off of her face, sucking on her fingers lovingly, "I love you, Lo."

Lauren collapsed, pushing the smaller girl down so that she was lying on top of her. She rested her head on Camila's warm belly and smiled, closing her eyes sleepily, "I love you too, Camz."