Noise and Kisses ★

Warning: Smut

Prompt: camrens first time

"Are we there yet?" Camila asked nervously. Lauren held onto her hands firmly and slowly guided Camila up the flight of stairs. It was their one year anniversary and Lauren had promised her that it would be the most special night of Camila's entire life. And she was trying her hardest to live up to that promise. Camila had a black scarf tied around her eyes, which only led to her confusion and disorientation, "Where are we going, Lo?"

"Shh, Camz, it's a surprise," Lauren said, the smile evident in her voice, "I promise you, you're going to love it," she was watching as Camila took each step carefully, making sure that she didn't trip, and definitely being ready to catch her if she did, "Do you trust me, Camila?"

Camila nodded her head slowly, "Of course I trust you," she squeaked, as if to let Lauren know that her question was stupid, "I'm just... really... really nervous," she said quietly. She felt Lauren's lips gently press against her own, and though the butterflies in her stomach intensified, her anxiety seemed to disappear for a moment.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Lauren slowly started to lead her down the hallway, and into the bathroom. The taller girl let out a deep sigh and started to kiss Camila's cheeks, "Don't be nervous. Trust me," she pecked her lips once more before caressing the younger girls' sides, resing her hands on her hips. She untucked Camila's white blouse from her black high-waisted skirt, and started to pull it over her head, making sure her blindfold was still secured across her eyes.

"It smells really nice," Camila smiled, lifting up her arms to help Lauren get the blouse over her head. She felt Lauren's thumbs slide down the waistband of her skirt, and slowly start to tug it down her body. She was so incredibly nervous, but excited at the same time. She felt rather exposed in her underwear, not knowing just how much clothing Lauren herself was wearing. But she heard Lauren fiddling around with buttons and zippers, so she assumed that the taller girl was getting undressed too.

"Shhh," Lauren whispered as she reached around Camila's back to unclip her bra. It was her way of letting Camila know that she didn't need to be worried. In a matter of moments, Camila was completely naked and feeling rather vulnerable. But when the blindfold was untied from her mind, she let out a surprised gasp.

The bathroom smelled like roses because of the pink, rose-scented candles that were scattered around the place, on the benches. There were rose petals all over the ground and inside the bath tub itself, that was slightly steaming because of the warm, pink water inside, that was such a color because of the top quality bath bombs that Lauren had bought.

"This is so beautiful," Camila said, tears filling her eyes, "You're so beautiful!" She threw her arms around Lauren and hugged her tightly, despite the fact they were naked, "This is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me in like, my entire life," she beamed, squeezing her girlfriend tightly.

Lauren grinned and hugged the girl back, burying her face in the smaller girls hair, "Come on. Come in," Lauren said, pulling away from the hug and tugging Camila's hands softly, guiding her towards the bath tub, "Watch your step, darlin'," she said, helping Camila climb into the bath, making sure she didn't slip. Once Camila had sat down, Lauren climbed in and sat down behind her, slowly lowering herself into the water.

When Lauren noticed that her girlfriend was still slightly tense, she dipped her hands into the water and slid them up the smaller girls back, wetting her skin and slightly dampening the ends of her hair. She took Camila's long brown hair and brushed it over her shoulder, so more of her back was accessible. She started to palm Camila's tense shoulders, brushing her lips across the back of Camila's neck, "Relax baby girl," she whispered against her skin. Lauren saw little goosebumps over Camila's soft skin, but she kept covering her neck in open mouthed kisses as she massaged her back, "Relaaaaaaaaaaaaax," she repeated.