Good Girl ★

Warning: You guessed it. Smut.

Camila was spread out across the bed, her head supported by three pillows so she was sitting up slightly. Her hand was down the front of her white boy shorts. Her chest was rising and falling erratically as she respired. She was making small, quick movements with her hand, pleasuring herself so that she was almost pushing herself over the edge. She let out a moan and bit down on her lower lip, trying to prevent herself from making any noise for anyone else to hear. But she caved in. The closer she got to her climax, the more she groaned, "L-Lauren... f-fuck... Lauren!" she was sitting up, her fingers moving furiously against herself. But just before she went over the edge, there was a scream from the door.

"Lauren?!" Camila squeaked, withdrawing her hand from her underwear and hiding it behind her back, "I'm- I'm so sorry! I just... I wanted..." she didn't know what to say. She didn't know how to say that she needed relief, and she didn't exactly want to admit it either. There was an awkward silence between the two girls, as Lauren and Camila just stared at each other rather awkwardly, "I-I'm sorry Lauren... but... I need you," she finally said after a few moments.

The corners of Lauren's lips turned up slightly and her gaze softened, "Aww. It's okay, Camz. I think I know how to help," she said, taking a few steps forward and leaning her hands on the end of the bed, giving Camila a good view down her shirt.

Camila's legs were still open slightly, and her breathing was still uneven. Though Lauren catching her was a slight turn-off purely because Camila had been so frightened, seeing Lauren's cleavage definitely made her hormones rage again, "A-are... you..." she paused moving both of her hands to her thighs, her eyes sparkling with tears due to her frustration, "...gonna... f-fuck me?"

Lauren felt herself quiver at Camila's words. She loved it when Camila swore like that. She crawled onto the bed, and pinned Camila down, kissing the girl roughly, "Mhm," she muttered against her lips. She used one hand to pin Camila's arms above her head, and trailed the other down Camila's soft stomach, sliding it down the boy shorts to replace where the younger girls hand had previously been.

Camila let out a soft mew and tilted her head back, closing her eyes as Lauren started to kiss her neck, "Take off your shirt," Lauren ordered, gently circling her fingers titillatingly around the younger girls center as she sat back up. Camila quickly tore her tank top off and threw it to the side, before landing flat on her back again with a light thud, "Good girl," Lauren whispered, eliciting a moan from the smaller girls mouth.

Lauren rubbed against Camila's clit, her fingers teasing the sensitive bump. She moved her lips down to Camila's perfect little breasts, sucking on her hard nipples as she pleased the girl. Sometimes she didn't think anyone else in the world would like the noises that Camila made, but her moans, and constant crazy respiration... it made Lauren wet just thinking about it. She slid her fingers down Camila's center. The feeling of how wet the innocent girl was made her crazy. She moved back up to Camila's lips and kissed her forcefully, "Mmm..." she moaned, pushing two fingers inside of Camila.

Camila let out a cry and she arched her back. Lauren smiled as the girl squirmed beneath her. Camila was always so easy. Lauren curled her fingers slightly and started to thrust her fingers into the smaller girl, harshly and quickly. Camila was moaning and desperately trying to move her hips in time with Lauren's rhythm, but she she was too sporadic and harsh. Camila had snaked her arms around Lauren's torso as she fucked her.

"Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?" Lauren asked, kissing Camila's jawline, "Are you my little whore, Camzy?"

Camila moaned loudly and kept her mouth wide open as Lauren continued to thrust in and out of her. Lauren just smirked and took advantage of the smaller girls situation. She let the saliva in her mouth build up. She leaned over Camila's mouth and slowly let the saliva drip off of her tongue and onto Camila's full, pink bottom lip, dripping down her chin and into her mouth. Lauren quickly licked it off the girls chin and forcefully kissed her.

Camila tangled one of her hands in Lauren's hair and pulled on it roughly, "Mmm... Camila..." Lauren moaned angrily, pushing her fingers harder and faster into Camila's warm center, "You're my little slut, aren't you? Do you like it when I fuck you hard?" She whispered into Camila's ear, a smirk playing on her lips.

Lauren could tell Camila was close. The younger girl didn't say a single thing, she just breathed heavily, desperately gasping for air. Lauren was certainly working up a sweat. A thin layer of sweat had formed on her forehead, her right arm was almost cramping she was working it so hard, and she was soaking wet, and it was all because of Camila.

Camila let out a series of screams and Lauren moaned at the sound, treasuring every little second. She screamed the loudest as she reached her climax, contracting around Lauren's fingers as she continued to thrust and ride out her orgasm. Lauren's hand was covered in Camila's juices. She didn't hesitate to bring it up to her lips, sucking on them quickly before dipping them into Camila's mouth.

The younger girl licked Lauren's fingers clean as she tried to catch her breath again. Lauren smiled widely as she knew she had done well. But though Camila had gotten some relief, she now found herself in need of some. She could feel the dampness in her own underwear that had built up over the past five or six minutes.

"I... I want... to taste you," Camila whispered, smiling as she licked Lauren's fingers one last time, before smashing her lips against the older girls, "Can I taste you?"

"You wanna taste me?" Lauren asked, smiling sweetly.

"Mhm."

"Alright... you've been a good girl," Lauren smiled, pressing a kiss to Camila's forehead.