Safe & Sound ☆

Warning: Smut, Light BDSM

Prompt: Hey there, so I was wondering if you could do one where Lauren and camz are having sex and then camz uses the safe word because something hurt and Lauren's really sweet about it and makes sure she's ok and camz is worried about Lauren being mad at her for using the word even though she really was hurting??? Just thought it'd be a cute little drabble. Love your writing btw <3 – Anon.

  Lauren and Camila were on the bed, covered in sweat, and making quite a lot of noise. Lauren loved nothing more than to push Camila to her limits, even if that meant lashing her back and fucking her ass with a strap on whilst she had a vibrator in her pussy (that was rather large in girth.) It was the harshest she had ever been on the younger girl, because she knew Camila's pain tolerance usually wasn't very high. 

After a few minutes of fucking her like that, the younger girls body started to shake. She was scared – she didn't want to stop and disappoint Lauren, but she didn't want to keep going because she was starting to hurt. So she let Lauren go for a little while longer, seeing as she knew how high Lauren got off of the power Camila gave her. 

"Lauren... Lauren..." Camila whimpered. 

"Mmm?" Lauren moaned breathlessly. 

"P-pizza. Pizza. I wanna stop." 

Lauren stopped immediately, pulling away from the younger girl and getting rid of all the things she was using against her, "Pizza is a stupid safe word, we should think of another one," she laughed, pulling Camila into her arms, "Are you okay, bunny?" 

"My body hurts," Camila told her, blushing bright red with embarrassment, "I-I'm really sorry, I tried to keep going as long as I could but everything is aching. I liked the whipping because you weren't doing it that hard, but everything else just hurt after a while. I'm really sorry Lauren, I-I'm sorry." 

"Hey, hey, no. Don't apologize. It's more than okay. You have to tell me when you're hurting, alright? Straight away. The minute you're not comfortable with something you tell me, because you're too important. When you're not comfortable with something, neither am I. Please be honest with me, baby," Lauren told her, kissing the back of her neck ever so gently. 

Camila sighed and tried her hardest not to cry, "You don't understand though! I don't want to disappoint you. You're always having so much fun, and just then I knew you were having fun so... I didn't wanna ruin it for you. I wanted you to keep feeling good and-" 

"I only feel good with you. You have to be feeling good for me to feel it too. That's the whole point. I swear to god if you do that shit again, and not tell me when you're not enjoying it, I'm going to eat you alive," she said, leaning forward so she could nibble Camila's neck. The younger girl laughed childishly as Lauren nipped up her jawline and kissed her temple, "How about we have something to eat, and then we'll have some kind of tame fun later, alright? No more power trips for me tonight." 

"But you like being so dominant. I really don't mind-" 

"Stop arguing with me!" Lauren intertwined her fingers with Camila's, squeezing her hands tightly, "Camila first, Lauren second. And I didn't plan on letting you be dominant anyway. I'm just gonna be gentle with my little princess," she smiled, resting her chin on Camila's shoulders and hugging her close, "Promise me you won't let me hurt you again. I'm really upset right now." 

"O-okay. I'm sorry," she huffed. 

"Good girl. I love you."