Slam it Down ★

Warning: Smut, g!p

Prompt: Can you do G!p Lauren oneshot where she teaches Camila how to ride her I LOVE YOUR ONE SHOTS!!!!!

  "Lauren... don't you ever get bored of..." 

"Bored of what?" Lauren asked, looking up from the book she held in her hands. Camila was lying across the bed, her head resting over Lauren's shins. She was in an oversized shirt and Lauren smirked at Camila's visible nipples, knowing she wasn't wearing anything underneath that oversized shirt. 

"Bored of... you know..." she whispered, her eyes shifting from side to side, not really knowing how to explain herself, "Like... Just the way we... you know... and all I ever do is lay on my back and... you know..." she said, desperately hoping that Lauren would understand and that she wouldn't have to explain herself any further. 

"Oh! You mean, the position? I don't get bored of it, no. Because I find it impossible to get bored of you, if I'm being completely honest. But there are plenty of other things we could try when you're ready to try them. And don't worry about not knowing, because I'll teach you," she answered, looking back down to her book and turning the page, continuing to read as Camila squirmed by her feet. 

"Can we...? Can we try? I wanna try," Camila said, biting down on her lower lip and lifting her big shirt up a little so Lauren could see her gorgeous light caramel coloured thighs. Lauren laughed loudly and put a bookmark in her book, setting it on the bedside table before leaning forward, placing her hand on Camila's thigh. 

"Oh... so you wanna have sex now?" Camila lifted it up a little more, making sure that Lauren knew she was completely bare under the shirt. Lauren laughed once more, "Come up here, little one," she said, sitting up, back against the headboard of the bed, "Come and sit in my lap. But don't sit. More... straddle. Straddle my hips. I have something to teach you." 

Camila nodded her head and awkwardly shifted herself forward, her knees either side of Lauren's hips. Lauren took it as an opportunity to slip her hand between Camila's thighs to gently stroke her as she explained, "You're not completely stupid, so you basically know what it is to ride someone. But I know you've never tried it. And I'm telling you, it's a lot more work on your part. And by the end of the night your thighs and legs will be aching from the work you've put them through. So if you wanna try something else, I understand. But what do you think?" Lauren asked, kissing Camila's neck gently, playing with the hem of her shirt with her spare hand. 

"I like this idea best," she nodded, whimpering slightly as Lauren nipped the sensitive skin on her neck, "We dance like... um... eight hours a day! I've been getting so fit lately. So now I can put myself to the test!" 

"Oh, by the end of tonight you're going to be so grateful that we don't have work for a few more days," Lauren laughed, pulling Camila's shirt off and tossing it aside so she could kiss her gorgeous, small tits, sucking on her nipples lightly. Lauren knew exactly what made Camila tick, and her nipples were very sensitive. Lauren then tugged her sweat pants off, revealing her semi-hard member. Camila moaned and tilted Lauren's head up so she could kiss her roughly, biting her lower lip and pulling on it, "Now, now, Camila, don't get too feisty," Lauren laughed, running her hands over Camila's chest, "You're a horny little bunny," she stuck her tongue out playfully, only to have Camila quickly suck it into her mouth, kissing her messily. 

"Do you want me to give you a blowjob?" Camila asked, shyly, her cheeks blushing light pink. 

"Nu-uh... use those hands of yours a little," Lauren smirked, watching Camila sit back and grab her thick member in her soft hands. They were like heaven to Lauren, twisting and turning in ways that made her squirm with pleasure. She couldn't help but get rock solid with Camila's skilful hands, and Camila stopped when she knew she'd made Lauren as hard as possible, "Okay, now move forward again," Lauren ordered, pulling her forward so that she was straddling her again, but this time her hard cock was pressing against Camila's dripping wet core, "Trust me, you're going to fucking love this." 

Lauren carefully lowered Camila down, kissing Camila gently to prevent her from making too much noise as she was filled with Lauren's member, "L-Lauren... I feel so full..." she whispered, holding onto Lauren's shoulders as she swivelled her hips around a bit, "It feels... so good," she was taking short, sharp breaths, as she moved her ass. 

"Hey, stop that. Don't do that yet. It feels good, but look..." Lauren placed her hands on Camila's hips, "You have to use your legs, okay, lift yourself back up," she guided her upwards so that she was kneeling upright, sliding up Lauren's shaft, "Then slam it back down," she pulled her hips down harshly, moaning loudly as she slammed inside of her. Camila let out a loud moan, her body shaking slightly as she came back down, "Mmmm, you like that, don't you, baby?" 

"I'm sorry I'm not very good at it," she said, slowly starting to move herself up and down, "It's hard..." 

"I know what you mean. I know how it is when you feel so good you find it hard to move, is that what the problem is?" Lauren asked, still guiding her hips, pushing her down harder and faster, "Just do it a little, okay? I'll still help guide you. It'll be easier for you baby," she kissed Camila's nose gently, instead of her open mouth, teasing her. 

"Don't be mean," Camila huffed, kissing Lauren as the older girl pounded into her from below, "Oh god Lauren... you make me feel so good," she gyrated her hips again once she'd reached the base of Lauren's cock again, "Do I make you feel good, Lo?" 

"Fuck yes, pretty baby..." Lauren said, smacking Camila's ass harshly, "How it possible for someone to be so cute and lovely yet so fucking hot at the same time... Because I wanna kiss you and love you but then I really wanna fuck you until you can't walk. Gets me all conflicted sometimes. But right now I'm set on fucking you until you're limp and sore." 

Camila shuddered at the thought, her hormones working full time as her head was clouded with lust, "Fuck me harder... make me cum..." she whispered, starting to ride Lauren a little harder, using her legs as she was sliding on Lauren's cock with ease, her huge member hitting Camila's g-spot every time she would slam her body down and grind. 

"Well done, pretty baby, look how good you're getting!" Lauren assured her, kissing her shoulder as Camila moved her hips skilfully. She bit down on Camila's soft flesh and sucked harshly as she kissed it, "I love you." 

Camila laughed breathlessly, burying her face in Lauren's neck so that she could give her gentle kisses as she continued to ride her, "Lauren my legs are aching," she said, "But I can feel it... I'm so close..." she whimpered, digging her nails into Lauren's shoulders as she started to tense up. 

Lauren took that as the chance to take over, feeling that Camila was getting weaker and weaker with her movement, she started to move the lower half of Camila's body for her, as well as thrusting upwards from below. Camila was moaning loudly and biting into Lauren's shoulder to try shut herself up, even though Lauren really loved the noises she made. 

Lauren felt Camila tense up and stop moving as her entire body started to shake. Lauren slid her arms underneath Camila's ass and held her up enough for her to keep fucking her, "That feel good, baby?" Lauren asked before running her tongue across one of Camila's nipples as she pounded her. 

"S-stop... oh god it feels too good..." Camila moaned loudly, leaning her head back and whimpering. Lauren gradually slowed down to a stop and pulled out, still as hard as hell. She pushed Camila off of her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "L-Lauren... mmm... that was good. I liked that a lot," Camila admitted as she wrapped a hand around Lauren's hard cock, beginning to stroke it slowly, "I like you a lot.'

"Mmm, I like teaching you things. So if you ever get bored just let me know and we can try some things out, hm? Now... how about a shower?" Lauren asked, kissing Camila's hot, sweaty face extremely gently.