Do the Trick or Treat ★

Warning: Smut 

Prompt: halloween camren smut. you know, when lauren was a vampire and camila was a wizard. or you could do the one where camila was a cat.  

Lauren was actually kind of frustrated with the way Camila had dressed as a cat for the Halloween bash. Of all the things she could have dressed up as, she chose a cat? Everybody knew that dressing up as a cat for Halloween was something almost promiscuous. She could have dressed up as Harry Potter or some character from that series, everyone knew how much Camila loved Harry Potter. But no, she had to dress up as a cat just to annoy the fuck out of Lauren. When they got back to their hotel room, Lauren spoke above the other girls, "I'm just letting you know Camila and I are sharing a room tonight," Lauren said, glancing at Dinah.

"But then who will I sleep with?" Dinah asked with a confused look on her face.

"You'll sleep by yourself. Like I've had to for the past six months. I'm sick of sleeping alone. I'm sick of feeling left out. But whatever, if one night with Camila is too much to ask, than whatever, I'll just sleep by myself again," Lauren rolled her eyes and headed for the door, but Dinah shook her head and spoke.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry. You can stay with Camila," Dinah said, sighing and leaving the room, heading down towards the room that was booked for Lauren and Lauren alone.

Once everybody had left the room that Camila and Lauren were meant to be sharing, Lauren smirked and walked up behind the smaller girl. She placed her hands on her hips and whispered into her ear, "Have you been a naughty kitty cat?" Camila's eyes widened and she shook her head. But Lauren knew better, "So the pretty little kitty cat didn't dress like this to frustrate Lauren, hm?" Once again she shook her head. Lauren scoffed, "Bullshit," and she pushed her onto the bed harshly.

"For the record, with the Monster Mash and all... when I mentioned the vampire feasting in the master bedroom, I was totally talking about me feasting on you," Lauren smirked, crawling over the top of Camila and running her tongue along her soft neck, "Soft kitty," she hissed, biting into the flesh of Camila's neck a little too harshly. Camila squealed and dug her nails into Lauren's back, not that the older girl could feel it under her clothing.

Camila tore the stupid cape from around Lauren's neck and tossed it aside, getting annoyed with the piece of material. She managed to get her shirt over her head, so that Lauren was just in her bra, shorts and tights, "You're not trying hard enough to seduce me, countess," Camila giggled and reached up to touch Lauren's breasts sensually. But the older girl slapped her hands away.

"You need to earn the privilege to touch me, pussy cat," Lauren smirked. She flipped Camila over onto her stomach so that she could unzip her dress from the back. She wrapped Camila's hair around her hand and tugged her up into a sitting position before swiftly pulling the dress over the girls' head, "You can only stay away for so long, you little slut," she snapped.

"Please touch me," Camila moaned, getting on her back and watching eagerly as Lauren pulled her tights off. Lauren ran her fingertips over Camila's soft thighs, looking her in the eye the whole time. Camila choked on her words but managed to whimper, "Please?"

Lauren hooked her fingers under the waistband of Camila's underwear and pulled them off in a smooth movement, tossing the material to the side, "You're in luck, once again, Camila... this vampire is very, very hungry," she said, diving straight down between Camila's legs to get a taste of the bittersweet stickiness starting to form around her center. Lauren licked her lips and moaned, which drove Camila crazy, "But you're not allowed to cum until I tell you that you can. Do you understand me?" She asked, tugging at the heart necklace around Camila's neck, "Do you understand?"

Camila nodded her head nervously, and let out a cry as Lauren dove her tongue back inside the younger girl. The way Lauren's mouth worked against her dripping center and her sensitive clit was the most amazing feeling Camila had ever experienced. As the minutes ticked on, she found it harder and harder to hold herself back, which was a bad thing for her. Because she knew that if she let herself go, if she came without asking Lauren first, or without Lauren simply telling her she was allowed to release.

"Please... please let me cum..." she whimpered, arching her back slightly as Lauren continued to work. There was no answer from the older girl between her legs and she let out a squeal as she bit into her clit a little too hard, "Oh! Please... please! Please..." she begged, her head spinning with the amount of pleasure.

"It's funny... because I could just get up and walk outside that door. And tell Dinah that I changed my mind about rooming with you... because you're a spoiled little cunt... and that I want my room back... and you'd be desperate... and lonely... and wet... and frustrated," Lauren smirked, sitting up and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"If you did that I'd just beg Dinah to help me release," Camila lied, her gorgeous lips smirking at Lauren. Dinah and Camila were never romantic or sexual with each other, they were simply best friends. But Lauren didn't know what happened between them behind closed doors, and Camila loved to use that against Lauren. Lauren growled angrily and slapped Camila straight across the face, but the younger girl only moaned and moved her hips closer to Lauren, "Mmm... slap me harder, baby..."

Lauren groaned in frustration. She was mad at Camila. But she couldn't not please her knowing she'd just go straight to Dinah if she didn't. But she didn't want to please her because that would be giving her what she wanted, and Lauren hated it when she didn't get her own way and didn't get to be in charge. But she just sighed, "You're lucky Camila. You're lucky that I'm so madly in love with you that I'd give you the world," she sighed, smiling weakly before leaning down and attacking her pussy with her mouth, paying special attention to her clit.

Camila smiled and gently ran her fingers through Lauren's hair, gently scratching her scalp lovingly. She really did love Lauren. It was just a matter of not wanting anyone to know about it. She continued to pet Lauren as the older girl made her climax, releasing onto her tongue. Lauren moaned and licked her lips once Camila's shaking body had calmed down a bit. She wiped her mouth again and leaned up, kissing Camila's mouth softly, "The pet isn't supposed to be in charge," she laughed quietly, "But I'll let it slide this time."