Let Me Give You a Hand 2.0 ★

Warning: Smut

Prompt: please make a second part to let me give you a hand. hot af. loved it

Lauren's head was spinning after that little experience. She had left Camila's room with a stupid grin on her face, and made her way to the room next door, which she shared with Ally. She sat on the bed, feeling rather uncomfortable at the wetness of her underwear. Despite the fact she could still hear Camila's slow footsteps around the suite; Lauren exhaled deeply and lay back on her pillow.

She closed her eyes and ran her hands over her chest, sighing as she increased the pressure on her nipples through her shirt. She slid her hands under her white shirt, and cupped her own breasts under her bra. She groaned, opening her eyes to find Camila standing, still completely naked, at the door. Lauren didn't move her hands, but glared at the girl, "And what makes you think you have the right to be in here?" She asked.

Camila bit down on her lip and looked at her feet. She was nervous with what she was about to do. But she slowly started to make her way forwards, until she was standing right beside the bed, "Um... do you... want some help?" She asked, "I'll do whatever you want. Just please. Let me help you..." she whimpered, crawling onto the bed beside the older girl.

"But you're a virgin. You barely even know what you're doing to yourself let alone what you're doing to anyone else," Lauren laughed, sliding her hands out from under her shirt, "You're nothing but a naughty little girl." Lauren smirked.

Camila moved herself between Lauren's legs and whimpered, "Pleaaaaaaase," she begged, making her eyes big and sad, jutting her bottom lip out in a pout, "You said you... you said you wanted to ride my face until you couldn't take it anymore. Were you lying?" she whined, resting her hands on Lauren's thighs, rubbing them gently through the denim of her jeans, "Guide me... teach me... show me what makes you feel good..."

"Fuck," Lauren muttered, rolling her eyes. She quickly leaned in and gave Camila a rough kiss. Camila moaned and tried to get as close as she could to the older girl, pressing her knees underneath Lauren's thighs as she shuffled forwards, resting her hands on Lauren's hips. Lauren wrapped her legs around Camila's waist and pressed the girl against her crotch, "Don't fight me when I tell you to do something," Lauren snapped as she pulled away from the kiss, "That's the condition."

Camila nodded her head and smiled, biting down on her bottom lip as she did so. Lauren lifted her shirt over her head, exposing her plain black bra. Camila ran her hands up Lauren's flat stomach and cupped the girls' breasts in her hands, giving them a firm squeeze before reaching around and unhooking the bra and tossing it to the side. Her hands moved straight back to the firm mounds and she massaged them in such a way that made Lauren's mouth open slightly.

It wasn't long before Lauren forcefully pushed Camila's head to her chest, where she left a messy trail of open mouthed kisses before taking a nipple into her mouth. She did what she'd seen in the videos that she'd so shamefully watched on the internet. She swirled her tongue around Lauren's nipples and sucked on them gently. Lauren let a moan escape her throat, "Fucking hell... stop... don't do that..." Lauren breathed sharply, "You're too good with your tongue..."

"What do you want me to do, Lauren?"

"You know what to do," she answered, tilting her head to the side as Camila sat back slightly. The younger girl slowly undid her jeans and slid them down Lauren's legs, throwing them to the floor. She licked her lips and ran her hands up Lauren's thighs, resting them on her hips, her fingers playing with the waistband of her panties curiously, looking up at her for permission. But Lauren just growled in frustration and nodded her head, "Yes, Camzi just take them off..."

Camila slid them off and let them join the pile of removed clothing to the side, "You're so gorgeous Lauren. You're so beautiful," she sighed, taking in the view. She had always imagined Lauren naked, of course when she was masturbating over her, but she'd never imagined that she would be so beautiful in reality. She leaned down and kissed Lauren's thighs gently, working her way up towards Lauren's center.

"No. Camzi..." Lauren said, quickly pushing Camila's head away, "No. Lie down."

"But I want to—"

"Camila, just fucking lie down!" Lauren snapped, pushing the younger girls shoulders lightly. She pushed Camila far enough so that she was lying on her back. And she pulled her down the bed slightly by her legs, so that her head was on the mattress. She straddled Camila and inched her way upwards, stopping for a moment at her hips, "I wasn't lying. I want to ride your face."

Camila's stomach clenched. She'd be even more soaking by the end of this, and then she'd have to go and relieve herself. Again. But she nodded her head and swallowed hard as Lauren got closer and closer. Lauren smirked as she hovered over Camila's face. She could tell the younger girl was nervous but extremely keen. She slowly lowered herself and let out a gasp at the unfamiliar warm, wetness beneath her. And Camila did the same thing, at the unfamiliar warm, wetness above her. It was completely foreign but pleasant for the both of them.

Lauren did what came naturally to her, and she started to gyrate her hips, rubbing herself against Camila's open mouth and warm tongue. Camila took a hold of the older girls' hips and guided her as she moved. She ran her tongue over Lauren's clit as often as she could, but it was mostly Lauren being in charge of what was pleased.

It was obvious that Lauren's climax was building up, but she stopped for a moment to relax. Moving around was so much effort and she was starting to get a little sore. So as she rested, Camila took control, which surprised the older girl a bit. Camila mostly attached her lips to Lauren's clit, sucking and licking and teasing it as she relaxed. Lauren was moaning like crazy, which caused Camila to slip a hand down to her own center, pleasing herself as she lapped at the wetness above her face.

"Camzi..." Lauren whimpered. She was no longer that demanding, controlling girl that was telling Camila what to do, she was now like putty in the younger girls hands. Camila worked as hard as she could, despite the fact her tongue was getting a little sore. But she nipped at her clit and lapped at her wetness, and she showed no mercy. Lauren let out a groan, as she leaned forward and used her arms to support herself. Camila continued to work, despite Lauren having climaxed, and she lapped at all the juices that she'd always dreamed of tasting, "Fuck... Camila..."

"Thank you!" Camila sung, sliding out from underneath the taller girl, "That was a really good experience. I'm going to go take a shower!" Camila wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and grinned widely before skipping out of the room.

Fuck," Lauren whispered, collapsing onto the bed with a small thump.