Sorry Daddy ★

Warning: Smut, g!p, daddy kink.

Prompt:  You should write more of yes daddy and incorporate the recent pictures of Austin and camila and the fact that people saw him kiss her cheek. Jealous Lauren is my fav" - Anon.   

  Lauren was sitting in her room, To Kill a Mockingbird  in her hands. She had her glasses perched on the edge of her nose as she read. She was so into the book that she didn't even hear Camila enter the room. The young girl was wearing a white blouse with a short pink skirt, and her hair was tied in loose pigtails. She liked to try to impress Lauren. (Especially when she knew that Lauren was mad with her.)

  Camila slowly pried the book from Lauren's hands and tossed it to the ground, making sure that she kept the most innocent of expressions on her face to prevent Lauren from getting too mad, "Lauren. Cuddle me!" she demanded, straddling Lauren's hips and wrapping her arms around her neck. She rubbed her nose on Lauren's cheek, "Cuddle me, Lauren, cuddle me..." she whispered. 

"Why should I cuddle you? It's not like you fucking deserve it," Lauren said coldly. She knew she was being harsh against Camila. The younger girl was naïve and innocent and honestly loved any positive attention that she was given to her. That's why she'd been so disobedient lately when it came to that Austin Mahone boy. 

"I miss your warmth," Camila sighed, "I miss you... You've been ignoring me papi..." she whined, rubbing her nose against Lauren's warm neck. She kissed it gently, "Would you accept an apology?" 

"Camila. I know this is a fucked up arrangement I have. But I want to have a real talk with you okay? I'm 100% faithful in this. With... whatever the fuck it is we have. But you let him kiss you. And hug you. And you spend more time with him than you do with me. It's like I don't even fucking matter anymore," Lauren whispered, letting her guard down for a moment, "I really like what we have. And you know... you know I love my baby girl, right?" she asked, lifting Camila's face up. 

"I know you love me," Camila responded, "And I love you too." 

"Then why would you let him kiss you?" 

"He kissed my cheek. I know it doesn't look like it, but he did, I promise you. I've already told him that you'd be the first to kick his ass if he ever tried something like that," she said seriously, "I did it... I did it because ... I know you pay more attention to me when I'm being naughty," she whispered, playing with the collar of Lauren's white shirt. 

"You just have to ask for my attention and you'll have it, my princess," Lauren said, kissing the side of Camila's face gently. Camila moaned quietly. She missed Lauren's kisses. Lauren's touch. Her warmth. Her sternness. She missed Lauren, "But that doesn't mean you get away with what you did. You'll still need to be punished for hurting me." 

"I didn't think it would hurt you... Make you angry and a little jealous, yes, but I didn't think that it'd actually make you upset. And for that I'm really sorry." 

Lauren crashed her lips against Camila's, mostly to try shut her up. She didn't want Camila's words. She wanted her body. She pushed Camila onto her back, kissing her deeper and using her fingers to pry Camila's jaw open so she could see inside her mouth, "You have such a pretty little mouth, don't you?" Lauren smirked, "Now, stay here. Stay put," Lauren said, pinning Camila's arms above her head, "Just stay. I'll be right back." 

Camila nodded her head and Lauren knew that the younger girl would stay completely still. Whenever Lauren set tasks for Camila, she tried her hardest to complete them to the best of her ability. There was just something she loved about pushing herself harder and harder every time that Lauren tested her.