Yes Daddy ★

Warning: Smut, g!p, spanking, etc.

Prompt: Smut. G!p. Daddy kink. Spanking. >:)

  Lauren Jauregui had a dominant personality. Everybody could see that she liked to have things go her way. She liked to be in control. And whenever that didn't happen, everyone would have to deal with a very grumpy Lauren. The only person who could put up with grumpy Lauren was Camila. And that's because Lauren took her anger out on her in very different, strange, and welcomed ways. Whilst Lauren would usually give everybody else the silent treatment, or the opposite, wouldn't shut the fuck up; Camila knew just the way to make Lauren happy. 

Lauren was lying across the couch in the tour bus, on her phone, scrolling through tumblr. She obviously hadn't bothered leaving the bus all day, her hair was messy and she wasn't wearing any make up. She was lounging around in a pair of faded jeans and a baggy t-shirt that she probably got off one of her old boyfriends. That thought made Camila sad. Camila entered the bus and shut the door behind her, heading straight for her bunk. But as she passed, Lauren grabbed the belt of her skirt and tugged her backwards. 

"Um, what're you doing?" she asked Lauren quietly.  

  "What are you doing?" Lauren snapped in response.

  Camila could immediately feel the tension, "I was going to get my headphones. Austin can't find his and I said he could borrow mine for a few hours..." 

"You've spent three hours with Austin today," Lauren said matter-of-factly, "I'm pretty sure I told you that an hour a day would suffice, didn't I?" 

Camila swallowed hard and her cheeks turned red as she looked away from her friend, "Y-yes but... we were just talking I promise... nothing happened I..." 

"I believe you baby girl," Lauren said, hearing the tone of guilt in Camila's voice, "Come. Sit down here," Lauren said, patting the small space beside her, "If you can talk with Austin for three hours, surely he won't mind you talking with me for a little bit, am I right baby girl?" 

Camila shuddered as she sat on the edge of the couch, taking Lauren's hand in her own. She brought Lauren's hand to her mouth and started to kiss each of her fingertips gently. Lauren still hadn't talked to Camila about the VMA's. The older girl was angry at the smaller one for talking to Austin at the VMA's after she had been specifically instructed not to. She let Camila kiss her fingers, but when she least inspected it, she slipped two into her mouth, "We need to talk. About the VMA's. And about a few days over the past few weeks. Where you've been spending more than an hour with Austin. And even when I've said you're not to spend any time with him whatsoever! You've been so naughty, haven't you little girl?" she asked. 

Camila immediately sucked the older girls fingers, taking them deep into her mouth and swirling her tongue around them as she pulled away, "I'm sorry daddy..." 

"What did you say?" 

"I-I said I'm sorry..." 

"Sorry what?" 

"Daddy." 

Lauren's lips curled up at the corners, and she ran her thumb over Camila's bottom lip, pulling it down and showing her beautiful teeth off, "You know a simple apology doesn't make daddy not want to punish you. You have to be taught, don't you Camz?" she asked, giving the young girl a sharp slap across the face. 

Camila's hormones were raging and she quickly nodded, knowing that the quicker she agreed with Lauren, the faster she'd be able to have Lauren inside of her. Camila quickly wrapped her lips around Lauren's fingers again, sucking them as though she were sucking something else of Lauren's. Lauren groaned deeply, her jeans suddenly feeling doubly tight, "I love you daddy," Camila whispered, licking the excess drool from Lauren's hand, "I love you so much."