Kiss it Better ★

Warning: Smut, Dom/Sub

Prompt: a smutty as hell camren with dom lauren and sub camila.  

 "We've never done anything...so... so...different..." Camila muttered, almost stumbling over her own feet as Lauren slowly pushed her across the room. The taller girl had a devious smile on her face as she left a trail of kisses along Camila's jawline, "I'm nervous," Camila whined, sitting down on the bed and leaning back so Lauren could put her knees either side of her body, straddling her hips.

The green-eyed girl let out a sigh and started to lightly kiss Camila's neck, "Shhhh, baby, it's okay. Don't be nervous," she whispered against Camila's soft caramel skin, "I promise you. If you want to stop, you just have to say so, and we'll stop. I promise," she sat up straight and helped Camila pull her shirt over her head, "They call it a safe word. Whenever you feel like things are getting out of hand. If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, you just say it. Just say... say..."

Camila giggled to herself as she sat up slightly to make the job easier for Lauren, "Say, 'pizza'?" she asked, laughing as she hit the mattress with a thud. She bit down on her lower lip as she let Lauren run her hands up and down the sides of her body, caressing her beautiful body, "A safe word is a good idea. But at least I'm doing this with you. I couldn't see myself trusting anyone else enough to..."

"Yes I understand, little one. If you want the safe word to be pizza it can be," Lauren laughed, leaning down and placing a few kisses along Camila's sternum, "It can be whatever you want it to be. But I promise. I won't go too far. We'll ease into this. One night at a time. Do you understand? We're not going full on hardcore S&M."

"Just hearing you talk about it is turning me on..." Camila mumbled, bringing her lips to Lauren's before the girl had a chance to start attacking her body again, "Just in case... the safe word is definitely pizza, okay?" Lauren nodded her head and started to suck on one of Camila's nipples as she spoke. The younger girl squealed as Lauren brought her free hand to Camila's other breast. She slapped her flat palm straight onto Camila's breast, "Ow! Not nice!"

"I'm sorry, kitten," Lauren said after pulling away. She pressed a kiss against the nipple she had just slapped, "I'll kiss it better," she muttered, sucking the nipple into her mouth and running her tongue around it. She let her other hand roughly palm Camila's other breast, pinching and squeezing her nipple in between her finger and thumb. Camila let out a cry as Lauren pulled her nipple between her teeth and tugged on it harshly. But she kissed it better, just as she promised.

Lauren pulled away from Camila's chest and started to kiss her way back up to the girls' mouth. She bit harshly on Camila's bottom lip and sucked it into her mouth as she pulled away from her, her mouth making a small popping noise as she pulled away. The younger girl whimpered as a drop of blood appeared on her lip, but once again, Lauren was kissing and licking at the area she'd hurt. And though it hurt, it also felt strangely good. The fire between her thighs was still burning, and she still wanted Lauren to ease it.

Lauren sat up for a moment and moved herself to the end of the bed, "Turn over," she said, taking a hold of Camila's legs and helping her turn onto her stomach. She ran her hands over the curves of Camila's ass, dragging her fingernails across her soft flesh, leaving faint marks across her ass cheeks. The smaller girl squirmed beneath Lauren's touch, "Stay still," she commanded, leaning her head down and kissing the red marks she'd just made. She raised her right hand and slapped Camila's ass as hard as she could. She squeezed the soft flesh as hard as she could.

"Ow! Lauren—"

"Shut up," Lauren snapped, slapping her other cheek and squeezing it. Camila found herself biting on her lower lip as she tried to hold back a moan. Who would have known this kind of stuff would make her so goddamn horny? She raised her ass in the air so Lauren had better access, but she only fell straight back against the mattress when Lauren mercilessly slapped her. Her skin was getting red, and sore, but Camila was dripping wet and she didn't want Lauren to stop. The younger girl whined when Lauren ran her finger from Camila's ass, down to her core, smiling with a hint of satisfaction, "You're so wet, Camzi..."

"Oh my fucking god, just please eat me out," Camila snapped, slightly shaking her ass in Lauren's direction.

Lauren slapped her ass cheek again, on the already red mark she'd left, "Naughty girl. No cursing. Be patient. Ask me nicely, slut."

"Please... please..."

"Please what? What do you want me to do, Camila?" Lauren smirked, rubbing her hands all over Camila's ass, spreading them so she could see everything the younger girl had to offer, "You have to tell me exactly what you want me to do, or else I won't do it."

"I want you to eat... eat my pussy," she said, still feeling rather uncomfortable with trying to talk dirty, "I want your mouth all over my pussy. Suck on my clit, put your fingers deep inside of me, I don't care, I just want you to make me feel good. Please? I'm b-begging you..."

"Hmmm..." Lauren said, pretending as though she were thinking. She lifted Camila's ass up, so that she was on her knees, with the other half of her body flat against the bed. She looked at Camila's slick, pink core, licking her lips before diving straight in. Camila let out a cry and pushed her ass further back, trying to push Lauren's tongue deeper inside of her. But Lauren pulled away and made a clicking noise with her tongue, "Naughty, naughty, girl," she slapped the younger girls ass again, "Be patient. I'll get there."

Camila groaned in frustration, and buried her flushed face into the pillow as Lauren slowly started to run her tongue along Camila's center again, right from her clit, up to her ass. She moved her tongue slowly and gently, barely enough to actually pleasure her, but more than enough to tease the fuck out of her. Camila groaned again, and her eyes were watering because of her frustration. She just wanted to be fucked already. So Lauren slapped her ass harshly, and dug her fingernails into her flesh so hard it drew blood. But as she did that, she dove her tongue into Camila's center, which definitely made up for the pain she'd caused.

Camila let out a loud moan as Lauren moved her tongue. But that response only led to Lauren withdrawing again, licking her lips before smirking. She moved her hands across Camila's flesh again, letting the blood escape the little crescent moon marks that she'd left on her ass. She pressed sweet, gentle kisses to the sore marks, running her tongue across it. She didn't care about the faint taste of blood. The taste of Camila's wet core more than made up for it. She attached her mouth to Camila's clit and worked at it furiously, causing the younger girl to moan loudly.

"Lauren... I'm going to..."

"Shh," she said, slapping her ass again before going back to work. She furiously flicked her tongue across Camila's clit as she sucked, determined to make the younger girl cum. She continued to slap her ass cheeks and palm them as she worked, causing Camila to moan and groan louder than she ever had before.

Within a few more minutes, Camila let out a cry and she buried her face into the pillow once more to muffle her scream. Her knees buckled and she fell flat against the mattress with a thud as her body writhed with pleasure. But Lauren followed her down, and continued to attack her soaking wet pussy with her tongue and lips, riding her orgasm out. When Camila fell silent and stopped squirming, Lauren kissed her center gently, "Are you okay, baby?"

Camila turned her head to the side so she could breathe, and so that she could answer, "That was... different... amazing... I..." she couldn't even form coherent sentences. Her eyes were so obviously clouded over, and her breathing was heavy. Lauren just smiled and crawled up to lay beside her.

"You did good. I'm so proud of you," she said, kissing Camila's nose gently, "We'll slowly, slowly, slowly ease into this okay. And I'll make sure I take care of you every step of the way, I promise," she whispered, wrapping her arms around Camila's waist and pulling her in for a cuddle, "I love you."