Kiss It Better 2.0 ★

Warning: Smut, Dom/Sub

Prompt: please do more kiss it better that'll be my christmas present

Camila was nervous. She was always so incredibly nervous when it came to trying new things. Especially strange new things. Lauren had gagged the girl, and had her handcuffed by her hands and legs to the bed posts. She appreciated the fact that Lauren hadn't blindfolded her, so at least she could see what was going on. She tugged lightly at her restraints; to be sure she couldn't escape, even if she tried. She gave Lauren a nod as if to say everything was okay.

"Okay baby," Lauren smiled. She leaned down and pressed a gentle, loving kiss on Camila's forehead, "You're such a good girl, I love you so much. It's okay. I'm going to protect you," she whispered, trailing more kisses down Camila's face, trying to calm her down a little, "I love you so, so, so, so much..." she nipped at Camila's earlobe cheekily. Lauren ran her hands down the girls' body, enjoying how smooth and gentle she was.

Lauren had something in her hand that Camila had never tried out before. They'd used toys in sex previously, but not too many times. And Camila had never done anal before, either. But Lauren made sure to lube the butt plug up quite well, so it would slide in with ease, "Shhh, baby, it's okay... Just relax, okay..." Lauren said, positioning it at Camila's entrance. The younger girl swallowed hard and tried to relax as best she could. But she couldn't help but tense slightly as Lauren slowly began pushing the toy inside of her. Lauren made sure to kiss Camila's face as she slowly pushed it inside of her, "Such a good girl. So good. Does it hurt, sweetie?" Camila shook her head. When all six inches were inside, Lauren turned it on so that it was vibrating. For a moment, Camila's eyes rolled back into her head.

Camila still had faint bruises all over her body from their previous trials. Lauren got quite vicious in the last session, leaving Camila with bruises and little crescent moon shaped cuts on her ass cheeks. But other than that, her body was still just as smooth and as creamy as ever. Lauren trailed her tongue over as much skin as she could possibly get a hold of. She quickly slapped Camila's ass and bit down into her neck, getting ready to make another hickey that the younger girl would have trouble hiding. Camila moaned through the gag, pushing her hips up slightly to try and create more friction.

"Remember, Camila, you have to learn to have patience... stop trying to rush into things like this... I know it seems unbearable at the time, but the more you let it build up, the better the climax will be, you know that, right?" Lauren asked, digging her nails into the soft flesh of Camila's thighs as she worked at the already visible bruises of Camila's neck, worsening them, making them even more visible, marking her. Tell the world that Camila Cabello belonged to her and no-one else.

Camila was trying to say something. Something that was important enough to ungag the girl. Lauren knew Camila's body language and expression like the back of her hand, and she knew that she would definitely know if there was something wrong. So she continued to kiss her neck as she mounted Camila's thigh, rubbing her wetness along Camila's leg. Lauren moaned against Camila's neck and smiled, "Mmm... Camzi your thighs are so silky smooth... Do you like it when I rub my pussy against your thighs, Camila?" she asked sexily. Camila nodded nervously, looking down, watching every move that Lauren made, "Because I know I certainly like it..." she whispered, grinding down a little harder against the soft flesh beneath her.

Camila was squirming at the vibration of the plug. It wasn't properly pleasing her, but purely teasing her. She wanted some kind of relief, but no matter how hard she pulled against her restraints and thrust her hips harshly upwards and forwards, she couldn't manage to get enough contact with Lauren's body to be able to please her. She groaned against the gag and clenched her fists tightly in frustration. Lauren simply laughed at her, finding her frustration amusing, "Shh, Camzi, you'll get yours soon enough," she whispered hurriedly, beginning to move her hips faster and faster against the younger girls thigh, not wanting to break the friction. She could feel the build-up in the pit of her stomach and she was starting to lose it. She groaned loudly but bit down on her lip, so as she climaxed, she breathed heavily instead of making too much noise.

Camila tried to speak again, but Lauren couldn't understand a word she was saying. She leaned down and rested her head against Camila's stomach, sliding down Camila's leg slightly, "You're so hot," she whispered, kissing Camila's stomach softly. She positioned herself between Camila's legs, and the younger girl knew exactly what was going to happen to her. Lauren slowly pulled the butt plug out and set it aside. She gasped quietly, running a finger through the thick, sticky wetness that covered Camila's entrance and the insides of her thighs, "You're such a dirty little slut, aren't you? Look how wet you are... naughty girl," she said, "You're lucky that my favorite meal happens to be Camila Cabello," she smirked, diving her tongue into her center, letting her tongue bathe in her bittersweet juices.

Camila moaned into the gag and moved her hips, trying to create as much friction with Lauren's face as she could. Lauren was feeling extremely generous. She broke the contact, but only did so to untie Camila's feet from the bed posts. Camila immediately hooked her legs over Lauren's shoulder as she older girl started to please her again. She could never get sick of Lauren's mouth skilfully pleasing her core. She knew all the right things to do, in all the right places. And if either were physically able to stand it, she would have Lauren eat her out forever.

"You're so tasty, Camzi..." she said, kissing Camila's lower lips gently, "I love making you feel good. I love kissing your gorgeous little pussy," she moaned, knowing that her dirty talk drove Camila crazy, "So pink and delicious..." she made as much eye contact with Camila as possible as she continued to work at her core. She sucked the younger girls clit into her mouth and used her tongue to please it even further. Camila was letting out a series of soft whining noises as Lauren pushed her further and further and further until she went over the edge.

Camila moaned loudly and tugged on the restraints of her arms as her body shook and trembled. Lauren kept working on her with her tongue and her mouth, relentlessly lapping at the younger girls clit and the juices seeping from her entrance. Camila whined and made as much noise as she possibly could, practically begging for Lauren to stop. She was tugging against the rope viciously as her body continued to shake with the violent aftershocks of her orgasm.

Lauren quickly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and untied the gag from Camila's mouth. Camila gasped for air, inhaling the air she couldn't manage to get through her nostrils. She squeaked loudly and a tear rolled down her cheek. She smiled like an idiot and whispered, "Kiss meeeeeeeeeeee," her voice almost breaking halfway through the last outstretched syllable.

Lauren leaned down and kissed her sweetly as she untied the ropes around Camila's wrists. Camila moaned at the faint taste of herself on Lauren's lips. The older girl pulled away, but tugged Camila up into a sitting position so she could hug her tightly, "How was that?" she asked, gently rubbing the small of Camila's soft back.

"Good," she said huskily, "Very intense. I don't mind not having any control, that's hot. But not being able to tell you how much I love what you're doing to me, and not being able to kiss you, that's my real issue here," she sighed, placing little kisses along Lauren's shoulder, "Maybe next time you can blindfold me, hm?"

Lauren laughed and nuzzled Camila's hair softly, "Sure thing, baby."